So much for the Giants | The Boneyard

So much for the Giants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Sadly this may be the last thread on the G-Men. I thought Philly had a chance last night. Anyway, "There is always next year". Should be interesting to see what transpires in the off season. Or, immediately following the last game. A strange year indeed. Now, bring on our dogs! Off to Texas!

Reaction Score
Coughlin, who lost at least three games with his boneheaded clock management, must go.

Reaction Score
How embarrassing that I had to root for the Eagles last night. 2 playoff appearances in 8 years is horrible considering they have a good qb and the NFC east has been down. The Redskins have won the division twice since 2011 with 2 different qb's. Something needs to change.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
As pitiful as the NFC East was, only the Redskins improved as the season went on. The Giants lost the division with continual poor clock management. The Cowboys lost it with poor salary cap management (huge drop off from starters to back ups. Not just at QB). And the Eagles turned on their coach/GM. I don't think the players ever had confidence in Bradford (or vice versa) either.

Funny that the coach who a lot of talking heads thought his seat was the hottest in the NFL is now a division winner and playoff team. Dare I say that Snyder is finally figuring out how to own a team?

Reaction Score
Good for Cousins, tough fight for this kid. Hate the fact the Giants were a few plays from winning this division easy but that goes with a crappy GM, crappy clock management by an old coach and a crappy defense full of no names. Reese hanging on by the OBJ thread but should be gone along with a huge thank you to Tom C but please retire Tom before you ruin your career achievements.

Good news is now it doesn't matter that OBJ is not playing tonight as no one will watch anyway.

Reaction Score
Good for Cousins, tough fight for this kid. Hate the fact the Giants were a few plays from winning this division easy but that goes with a crappy GM, crappy clock management by an old coach and a crappy defense full of no names. Reese hanging on by the OBJ thread but should be gone along with a huge thank you to Tom C but please retire Tom before you ruin your career achievements.

Good news is now it doesn't matter that OBJ is not playing tonight as no one will watch anyway.
Agree the Giants simply couldn't close games. Its their fault, both offense and defense. This should sting, but I see not much hope in sight, they are broken and need much repair. As a fan at least they usually made us watch 3+ quarters.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Funny that the coach who a lot of talking heads thought his seat was the hottest in the NFL is now a division winner and playoff team. Dare I say that Snyder is finally figuring out how to own a team?

Notice you haven't heard much from him football wise this season? That's a huge step in the right direction. Owners should stay out of football matters. I'm looking at you, Jerry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom