So I had to work today and had to DVR the game...... | The Boneyard

So I had to work today and had to DVR the game......

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
The problem is I only added 45 minutes of extended recording time and missed the overtimes. I NEED TO WATCH THIS GAME! THIS IS WHAT THE SYRACUSE 6 OT GAME SHOULD HAVE BEEN! Please tell me there is re-broadcast somewhere?????? Thank God for the chat room which I followed while at work today.

Reaction Score
The problem is I only added 45 minutes of extended recording time and missed the overtimes. I NEED TO WATCH THIS GAME! THIS IS WHAT THE SYRACUSE 6 OT GAME SHOULD HAVE BEEN! Please tell me there is re-broadcast somewhere?????? Thank God for the chat room which I followed while at work today.
Watch it on WatchESPN.com It's up there already. As long as you have cable, you should be able to watch the replay.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Watch it on WatchESPN.com It's up there already. As long as you have cable, you should be able to watch the replay.

Did me right. Except my replay froze at halftime. When I backed out to restart the game, the corner of my eyes saw a highlight listed "UConn Wins 4OT thr". I was still nervous during the 2nd half and all 4 OT's.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I don't have Adobe Flash player and my company firewall doesn't let me download it. I only have a work computer. I might have to try on my Android. I was hoping to watch it on TV or my laptop.

Reaction Score
Did me right. Except my replay froze at halftime. When I backed out to restart the game, the corner of my eyes saw a highlight listed "UConn Wins 4OT thr". I was still nervous during the 2nd half and all 4 OT's.
So knowing that we won, what were you thinking when they hit the 3 at the end of the 3rd overtime? You had to assume it would miss given the outcome of the game.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Do you live in your office?
No, I'm cheap. I've never owned my own computer since I was in college nor ever owned my own cell phone. My work has always paid for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom