So I got sucked into one of those gallery's You find at the bottom of websites | The Boneyard

So I got sucked into one of those gallery's You find at the bottom of websites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
LOL that is awesome. I'd be divorced if I proposed that.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
http://file2.answcdn.com/answ-cld/image/upload/w_688,h_457,c_fill,g_face:center,q_60,duckjpg/v1429122765/h051h63q0sdunpalhaen.jpg

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Hmmm... lighten the hair color, put in a pair of tinted contacts and voila...
Herbst_OutreachEvents_HARRISPHOTO.jpg

Last night I was checking weather.com for the Pittsburgh forecast to see if the Pirates game would get rained out and there was a link to a set of photos of a sperm whale taking a dump all over a couple of divers. I had to look.

Reaction Score
Hmmm... lighten the hair color, put in a pair of tinted contacts and voila...
Herbst_OutreachEvents_HARRISPHOTO.jpg

Last night I was checking weather.com for the Pittsburgh forecast to see if the Pirates game would get rained out and there was a link to a set of photos of a sperm whale taking a dump all over a couple of divers. I had to look.

I'm guilty of looking at that as well

Reaction Score
Yikes!!!! I confess, that is me and my wife. I forgot about this picture, this was her idea, probably because we also had one done of her belly as a pumpkin still hanging in our house somewhere, I think this picture is the only way I would agree to it.

For you Wolpack fans Ken Gernander's wife did this. I also have never seen my wife and Susan Herbst in the same place.

Also, Answers.com, or whoever owns that crappy website will be getting a letter from my lawyer and we will be starting a class action suit against them. My wife takes special care to get all copyriths to these types of things because she wants to use them for her work (she did this with our wedding pictures). I plan to make an example out of these types of sites that you cannot steal copyrighted pictures off the internet and dump them in some stupid click bait site for profit.

Reaction Score
Did Gernander's wife paint a huge hockey puck on her belly?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom