So, Here Is What I Miss | The Boneyard

So, Here Is What I Miss

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Come Thursday we have 3 games in 3 days and I don't see anything here which purports to be an analysis of this early season festival of basketball. Ney, ney I say. This surely cannot be. A'las 'tis true. Crickets. Oh, I say. Let's investigate. Can that truly be?

Still crickets.

What I did find is this: Massey says Husky margin of victory is: 41, 28, 26. Massey Ratings - University of Connecticut Huskies

OBTW Massey has Huskies #1, ND # 2.

So the burning issue for the beaches and the blue waves is will Boston send us her love.

There are worse places to be for sure than the Virgin Islands:

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
Many people have lost interest, as the games are not televised.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Many people have lost interest, as the games are not televised.
So I guess you are now speaking for many people? I for one don't really jump into a specific game's conversation until the actual day of the game. Maybe many other people do this too???

Reaction Score
Come Thursday we have 3 games in 3 days and I don't see anything here which purports to be an analysis of this early season festival of basketball. Ney, ney I say. This surely cannot be. A'las 'tis true. Crickets. Oh, I say. Let's investigate. Can that truly be?

Still crickets.

What I did find is this: Massey says Husky margin of victory is: 41, 28, 26. Massey Ratings - University of Connecticut Huskies

OBTW Massey has Huskies #1, ND # 2.

So the burning issue for the beaches and the blue waves is will Boston send us her love.

There are worse places to be for sure than the Virgin Islands:

Rocky you are ONE IN A MILLION!! The Population of the USA is 350,000,000 so there are 350 others just like you. Just be pleased you don't live in China with the Billion population.
The V.I.'s are nice but my choice is Puerto Rico. Like all places the population varies but I found more friendly people there in the 4 years I lived under old Spanish Law.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Rocky you are ONE IN A MILLION!! The Population of the USA is 350,000,000 so there are 350 others just like you. Just be pleased you don't live in China with the Billion population.
The V.I.'s are nice but my choice is Puerto Rico. Like all places the population varies but I found more friendly people there in the 4 years I lived under old Spanish Law.

I just remember that when I dropped of the family to go horse riding so long ago in Puerto Rico and decided to walk the resort's golf course to go back to the guest quarters (ok, it was going to be 5 hours of drinking at the bar, OK?!) and it caused a huge tumult at the resort because bandidos liked to rob people on the golf course (and shoot them when absolutely necessary)... well, I guess I'm still voting for a Mai Tai on the beach in the Virgin Islands my friend.

PS. All places have safe and not so safe places. Our favorite resort in Mexico has discretely placed guys with automatic weapons. Disneyland has crocs. Whatcha goin' do? Me, I like to bring a 5 pound chunk of beef on a rope and fling it out about 20 yards away. I figure it gives me a fighting chance to get out of there.

Reaction Score
I just remember that when I dropped of the family to go horse riding so long ago in Puerto Rico and decided to walk the resort's golf course to go back to the guest quarters (ok, it was going to be 5 hours of drinking at the bar, OK?!) and it caused a huge tumult at the resort because bandidos liked to rob people on the golf course (and shoot them when absolutely necessary)... well, I guess I'm still voting for a Mai Tai on the beach in the Virgin Islands my friend.

PS. All places have safe and not so safe places. Our favorite resort in Mexico has discretely placed guys with automatic weapons. Disneyland has crocs. Whatcha goin' do? Me, I like to bring a 5 pound chunk of beef on a rope and fling it out about 20 yards away. I figure it gives me a fight.

crocs805893_319712_jb1.jpg

Probably only this kind.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

PS. All places have safe and not so safe places. Our favorite resort in Mexico has discretely placed guys with automatic weapons. Disneyland has crocs. Whatcha goin' do? Me, I like to bring a 5 pound chunk of beef on a rope and fling it out about 20 yards away. I figure it gives me a fighting chance to get out of there.

No bandito's in P.R. I had 4 friends that lived around Dorado Del Mar one was the resident pro. The only issues I ever saw was the independista blowing up the TV tower and shooting up an empty school bus. I spent 2 two hours speaking to the leaders, all grads of Yale, Harvard, Princeton. They sounded like the group in Boston in 1774, couldn't disagree with them. Now Mexico is a different bandito story, been there done that. I traveled every nook and cranny of PR without incident
No one on PR invaded a home while I was there, St. Thomas, yes-shot up a 15-year-old kid. I had a sailboat on PR and sailed to the local islands and st. Thomas /St Croix.
Virginia has no Un-safe places, some unsafe people--much like Hartford, Waterbury, Bridgeport where I once walked in all sections of those town meeting only nice people.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom