So Happy for Tyler and Isaiah | The Boneyard

So Happy for Tyler and Isaiah

Reaction Score
This is the kind of win that will make them never give up on anything the rest of the season. They know it can be done. Hurley said he wanted Whaley to shoot from three and he opened with a jump shot and later made his 3.

Reaction Score
Not sure who I'm happier for. Polley got the numbers, but the comeback began with Whaley intensity. He very literally showed the team what intensity looks like. And they followed
Whaley’s first half performance was president, he played sluggish which allowed Garcia to score at will. But, props to Hurley for getting these guys fired up to fight back. Whaley and Polley definitely took over the game in the second half.

Reaction Score
Whaley’s first half performance was president, he played sluggish which allowed Garcia to score at will. But, props to Hurley for getting these guys fired up to fight back. Whaley and Polley definitely took over the game in the second half.
Maybe he was sluggish. I didn't really notice. So much was going wrong it was hard to isolate some sluggish play by Whaley. At least it was for me.

I definitely noticed his intensity in the 2nd half. He was the only one playing. To be honest, I though it was a bit cute and didn't take it so seriously when it started. So it was a bit of a lesson for me as well.

ElmCity40th

F…y’all talkin bout?
Reaction Score
“Tuff Juice” win in the name of Caron. So proud of the guys. Polley A1 performance

Reaction Score
This. He’s equally as important as Bouknight. Continues to amaze, was always a fan but unreal progression
Not sure we've had many like him. He's not super big. Has adequate hops. He's essentially a garbage man who cuts very well. And then does what he did tonight. Remarkable

Reaction Score
While I'm obviously really happy about the win tonight and the great comeback, the best thing that might have come out of this is that Polley might be over the hesitation he had in trusting his knee. Almost everyone that comes back from an injury like that takes some time before they play like they did before the injury. He seemed to be very hesitant in the first few games. I hope this game gave him the confidence that the knee is fine and he can play like he did before. We really do need his three point shooting. Just makes the entire game different when you have another threat from three.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom