So, FloFootball for UMass Game? | The Boneyard

So, FloFootball for UMass Game?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Am I missing anything or is it going to be $7.99 to watch the game?

Reaction Score

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Unless something changed very recently - Flo Sports doesn’t have a “pay per event” option. You have to subscribe for a month or a year and then cancel early.

Here’s a “discount” option for some:

Once you have a subscription you can access all content.

Yeah, no worries. I'll do a month subscription and catch some D2 football with West Florida as well.

Reaction Score
NESN seems to bring all the UMass home games, I don't know why this would be any different

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I thought I had seen NESN or NESN+ for this one.

I was basing it off what UConn had on their website.

1633288582619.png

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Yeah I'm not sure I will bother with Flosports. What's the deal with @tcf15 and @gampelcrazies ? Did they stop recording these? That was outstanding while it lasted

Reaction Score
Unless something changed very recently - Flo Sports doesn’t have a “pay per event” option. You have to subscribe for a month or a year and then cancel early.

Here’s a “discount” option for some:

Once you have a subscription you can access all content.
Has anyone subscribed using the discount? When you go to sign up it makes it seem like you’ll only have access to Big East sports, so didn’t want to subscribe if it doesn’t actually allow you to watch the game.

Reaction Score
Guys I’m trying to hook y’all up. Streameast.live I promise you it’s legit and free. Watch all sports for free in HD. On Sundays you can watch NFL Redzone for free

Reaction Score
Guys I’m trying to hook y’all up. Streameast.live I promise you it’s legit and free. Watch all sports for free in HD. On Sundays you can watch NFL Redzone for free
I’m looking at it and it doesn’t seem to want to show me that they have the game. It isn’t on the schedule. If I search for UConn or UMass, the game doesn’t show up. How can you be sure they will have it? I’m not getting FloSports due to their shady practices. Well, I’m not getting it until I need to I guess.

Reaction Score
I watched a NHL game on it last night. It was perfect. Didn’t have to sign up for anything.

Reaction Score
I’m looking at it and it doesn’t seem to want to show me that they have the game. It isn’t on the schedule. If I search for UConn or UMass, the game doesn’t show up. How can you be sure they will have it? I’m not getting FloSports due to their shady practices. Well, I’m not getting it until I need to I guess.
Tomorrow about 30mins before 12pm go to the website you’ll see all the college games going on plus other sports that may have some games played tomorrow like baseball and basketball

Reaction Score
I watched a NHL game on it last night. It was perfect. Didn’t have to sign up for anything.
Nice! You can watch paperview boxing on there but that can be a little iffy do to the volume of people streaming, but live sports works perfectly. glad you enjoyed it.

Reaction Score
Nice! You can watch paperview boxing on there but that can be a little iffy do to the volume of people streaming, but live sports works perfectly. glad you enjoyed it.
Thank you. Good thing I don’t watch boxing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom