So far so good | The Boneyard

So far so good

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Not a UCONN persecution joke, but I can imagine a situation where there are so many schools involved in the FBI probe, that the NCAA decides it can't punish anybody. Then UCONN is found to have done something else (which is already implied by this current investigation), and is punished per usual. That would really, really stick in my craw.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
What gets me is how quickly they made Boat ineligible while t hey investigated (twice) yet haven't said one thing about the current players mentioned in the FBI probe.

What are the chances that if something like this happened with a kid on our roster the NCAA would wait until the FBI was done before doing anything.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Not a UCONN persecution joke, but I can imagine a situation where there are so many schools involved in the FBI probe, that the NCAA decides it can't punish anybody. Then UCONN is found to have done something else (which is already implied by this current investigation), and is punished per usual. That would really, really stick in my craw.

You just know it is shaping up that way right? We already have that separate, unrelated fishing trip/investigation, that was somehow triggered by the FBI thing.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Sounds more and more like the UConn investigation is background on the recruitment of Stone and others. How did it go and were we making counter offers.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Anyone who thinks we've never paid a player in any fashion needs a reality check. You really think all these programs were doing it and we never did?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom