So, Every Starting Spot Is Open | Page 2 | The Boneyard

So, Every Starting Spot Is Open

Reaction Score
A lot of people here are inferring that this is very likely? Are we 60/40?

Reaction Score
And maybe Mahaney from St. Mary's comes to Storrs too
The coach who recruited him to St Mary's is now an assistant at Michigan. That's one of the reasons why there's noise about him committing to them.

Reaction Score
I can see McNeeley starting over Stewart at the 3 if AK comes back. I’m in the minority here but I thought Stewart was the least consistent of the rotation, not a very efficient player, whereas McNeeley was the most efficient player on the best team in high school ball.

I’m not sure how you can use the word consistent for a kid who only played in 1-3 minute intervals to give rest and help alleviate foul trouble issues. He began the season behind schedule due to injuries and was told he had ways to go to take Ross’s spot in the rotation. Well he did that as well as Balls soon thereafter. I think understanding the staff and what they see, he earned a lot of their confidence. I think he was always thinking of everyone but himself when he was on the floor and that mindset probably hurt his overall look when in. Knowing he can be one the go-to guys next year should bring out his game more I would think and there seems to be a lot of game for us to be excited about.

He’s not penciled in but he’s damn close. He and AK if he comes back as well as Reed, at least eventually.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Hass, Stewie, Ball and the 5 spot are solid. Kids gonna be kids

If I had to bet, Alex is coming back.

With the freshman and transfer portal, I expect a solid 8 man rotation. One way or another

They might resemble a vintage Jim Calhoun team, peaking sometime in late January. After getting roughed up just a tad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom