So....Amida is in Ghana ? | The Boneyard

So....Amida is in Ghana ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Working on post moves and gaining weight? Refining a mid-range game? I haven't heard anything about our starting center in a few months. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Working on post moves and gaining weight? Refining a mid-range game? I haven't heard anything about our starting center in a few months. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Pretty sure he's visiting family

Reaction Score
He's been in Ghana since late June? I realize he's not a big social media person , but I've heard absolutely nothing all summer except he is returning and he's returning to Ghana to visit family. That was 2 months ago.

Reaction Score
What stories about the returning players have you read from the any of the beat writers except Purvis losing a close friend? Weird that you are already taking the pole position to start bashing him 3 months before the season has started.

Reaction Score
Aceboon I'm not bashing anybody. It's more of a Where's Waldo type inquiry . I'd hope that he's not waiting 90 days prior to his final season to work on his game.

That's I posted ANY information would be appreciated.

Reaction Score
Aceboon I'm not bashing anybody. It's more of a Where's Waldo type inquiry . I'd hope that he's not waiting 90 days prior to his final season to work on his game.

That's I posted ANY information would be appreciated.

Why even take it there with this kind of question? You know what you're doing, don't hide your hands.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
I saw him on campus a few times this summer, about a month ago. Seemed like it was before most people were around including the freshmen.

Reaction Score
Aceboon, I don't need to hide my hands , face , or any other body part when posting on a message board inquiring about a Uconn players summer.

No no, ace is right. You're hiding your hands. Don't be passive aggressive. Go on and criticize him outright, that's obviously your intent.

And hey, you're probably right. You probably care much more about his future earning potential than he does.

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
He's filming The Air Up There 2 (The Ghana Remix)

hsoV7F.gif

Reaction Score
Aceboon, I don't need to hide my hands , face , or any other body part when posting on a message board inquiring about a Uconn players summer.

only body part you're showing is your hind parts, I guess we can look forward to your upcoming thread about whether Facey is working on his game or if he's going to wait until he has 90 days left before his last season.

Reaction Score
Eating keli-weli, kenkey and fufu. High calorie starch food; not the best stuff to put on muscle.

Eh, unless his family cant afford it i'm sure he's eating lots of fish, chicken and goat meat in addition to those starchy foods. Plus I spent 2 weeks over there eating alot of fufu and rice in addition to meats and i actually lost a fair amount of weight by the time i got back home.

C

Chief00

At this point - it's water over the dam. It's very unlikely he will get functional stronger for basketball in the 8 months he has left for basketball given the rate of progress the last 3 years. Bit, I can't fault him for going home after being away so much.

Is it likely he improved his game much this summer? We all think we know the answer. Hopefully going home may recharge the batteries so he can rededicate himself to being the best player he can be.

Reaction Score
I really hope this doesn't become a new Boneyard meme over the course of next season.
Agree. However amusingly you know, sometimes your comment is how this stuff starts. Not sure it was even thought about, but you just might have awaken the kids.

So if it happens . . . . . . . . .

Reaction Score
What stories about the returning players have you read from the any of the beat writers except Purvis losing a close friend? Weird that you are already taking the pole position to start bashing him 3 months before the season has started.
Ace I don't see the OP bashing, just inquiring with special interests. He could even be Amida's number one fan, and simply concerned having no update on our Senior Captain.

In fact, I believe the Yard knows more on these subjects than many beat writers (however not always accurate but amusing nonetheless).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom