SNYUConn blog | The Boneyard

SNYUConn blog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hi everyone. This is John Silver from the Journal Inquirer and SNY.TV. I asked Fishy if he wouldn't mind me posting a link on the board and he gave me the go ahead. I know some of you have emailed me and actually have had to google my name to come up with the blog and other links.

Just so everyone has the website, I am blogging for www.SNYUConn.com That's the final name of the blog name and address, and actually is the fourth URL I have blogged at. Every other link you guys have is old. I've made my stuff hard to find over the years, I know. I am going to be doing football and men's hoops daily and some women's, though there will be other major contributors.

We have former UConn defensive end Sean Mulcahy doing a weekly preview feature beginning this week and I am going to try and get him twice a week and maybe more for Xs and Os. Any other ideas, I am open for suggestions, as always.

So anyhow, if you are looking for the blog, that's the direct link there. Thanks for reading and I don't want to clog your board anymore.

-- John

Reaction Score
I've been finding it through metsblog as it is linked there. Good stuff there. Thanks.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Thanks for reading and I don't want to clog your board anymore.

Thank God. I'd hate to see the board clogged with links to useful information. Nothing worse than sorting through crap like this to get to the good stuff on imaginary conferences, how the Big 12 is like the Spanish Armada and what kind of tires the Dude of WV put on his mountain bike.

pj

Reaction Score
Thanks, John, I've been reading and you're doing a great job.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
Hi everyone. This is John Silver from the Journal Inquirer and SNY.TV. I asked Fishy if he wouldn't mind me posting a link on the board and he gave me the go ahead. I know some of you have emailed me and actually have had to google my name to come up with the blog and other links.

Just so everyone has the website, I am blogging for www.SNYUConn.com That's the final name of the blog name and address, and actually is the fourth URL I have blogged at. Every other link you guys have is old. I've made my stuff hard to find over the years, I know. I am going to be doing football and men's hoops daily and some women's, though there will be other major contributors.

We have former UConn defensive end Sean Mulcahy doing a weekly preview feature beginning this week and I am going to try and get him twice a week and maybe more for Xs and Os. Any other ideas, I am open for suggestions, as always.

So anyhow, if you are looking for the blog, that's the direct link there. Thanks for reading and I don't want to clog your board anymore.

-- John

Your Twitter feed has been a great way to catch all of the stuff you are writing. Don't get too depressed about the Giants. They will be right up there at the end of the year...

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I enjoy reading Silver in the JI. That's a good job by SNY to host his blog. I think we can agree that the coverage UConn gets from SNY has surpassed expectations. Mine anyway.

Reaction Score
Thanks for the link. You have been doing an absolutely tremendous job blogging. I love the analysis and look forward to your updates almost every day.

Keep up the great work.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Any reporter who is willing to open our mom's door and yell down to us in our collective basements with information gets a sticky. Thanks John.

HuskyBarker

A Tiger is always Hungry!
Reaction Score
Thanks, keep up the good work covering UCONN FB!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
ok i'm going to unpin this as we all have seen it now and pin the rutgers thread trip for next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom