SNY Stories on Dangerfield, Walker and Bent | The Boneyard

SNY Stories on Dangerfield, Walker and Bent

Reaction Score
Dangerfield and Walker - U19 Camp
Free Throws
UConn freshman guard Andra Espinoza-Hunter will wear the uniform No. 2 she had at Ossining High in New York. Walker will wear No. 3, Mikayla Coombs No. 4, and Lexi Gordon No. 34. "No one else wanted No. 2 so there was none of the drama like Megan and Mikayla," Espinoza-Hunter said with a smile. Walker and Coombs both wanted No. 3, with Walker getting the nod by winning a coin flip. ...

Bent believes being herself will be best thing for her

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
So Senior Day 2021 will repeat Senior Day 2016 in that numbers 2, 3, and 4 will be graduating together like Polly, Tuck, and Mo.
But no 7'1" wearing #30.

Reaction Score
Dangerfield and Walker - U19 Camp
Free Throws
UConn freshman guard Andra Espinoza-Hunter will wear the uniform No. 2 she had at Ossining High in New York. Walker will wear No. 3, Mikayla Coombs No. 4, and Lexi Gordon No. 34. "No one else wanted No. 2 so there was none of the drama like Megan and Mikayla," Espinoza-Hunter said with a smile. Walker and Coombs both wanted No. 3, with Walker getting the nod by winning a coin flip. ...

Bent believes being herself will be best thing for her

Love the way all of the young women want to help each other and want to lead by example. When you scratch the surface, you consistently find UConn players of high character. It's not an accident. Quality has a way of expressing itself and leads to success on the court and in life. Very proud.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
From the Molly article:

"When I look back, I think ahead about having that confidence to go out on the court and play the way that I know how to play. I don't want to worry about making mistakes. I don't want to worry about whether I'm doing the right thing or not. I need to play free and trust my instincts.

"I have to be better at things on the court, obviously. But a big part of things will be mental, staying engaged and making the right decisions. I don't want to be overwhelmed and get ahead of myself. I need to be composed. The coaches told me not to over-think things. Where someone might have to look at game film or something like that, for me they want me to get back to having fun playing like I did in high school. Just be myself."

When you think about that, it is quite an endorsement of who she is. We know from Gabby that the lack of confidence demon can pounce on anyone. I really wish Molly well in her sophomore season. She could really give quality minutes in the back court if she settles in.

Reaction Score
I'm looking forward to seeing the jump in Molly and Kyla's game. I'm fairly confident Crystal Dangerfield will be quite a bit better, but Molly was basically non-existent for the little time she was on the court, while Kyla seemed to make nice improvements in the second half of the season consistently putting up points and being a long range threat.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
@ctdogpound
upload_2017-7-8_9-29-21.jpeg

For that Avitar.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads