SNY special on UConn’s Ten Greatest Games | The Boneyard

SNY special on UConn’s Ten Greatest Games

Reaction Score
… or whatever it is called…

On behalf of those of us who do not live in the Northeast, and may be without the technology to intercept proprietary satellite signals, may I prevail upon somebody (anybody) to record it and make it available via hyperlink?

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Love how SNY totally ignores their programming schedule.

Reaction Score
So if all these guys didn't have Mo in the top 10, how did she make it?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
… or whatever it is called…

On behalf of those of us who do not live in the Northeast, and may be without the technology to intercept proprietary satellite signals, may I prevail upon somebody (anybody) to record it and make it available via hyperlink?

Yes. I missed it too and I hope there will be a link posted in the future.

Reaction Score
Would have loved to hear the views of the Associate Head Coach. Never a mention of Tina Charles? In a couple of seasons I would like to see a top 25. We are just spoiled rotten with this long blue line of wonderful women spanning generations.

Reaction Score
So if all these guys didn't have Mo in the top 10, how did she make it?

They briefly showed the complete "blue ribbon selection panel" at the beginning of the show. About a dozen names in total on the list. Eric Frede was in there.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Managed to miss it and not record it! :confused: Usually they have rebroadcasts, so ....

Reaction Score
I enjoyed the show and the first thing that stands out is how many great players played at U Conn. The top four players are all time great women's basketball players.
Thinking that Maya Moore who may well be the top pro women's player was #3. I think the discussion of DT and Stewie is interesting. If they were talking about their college careers only, then Stewie has to be it with 4 NC's and four final four MVP. And when I first saw Diana play as a freshman I thought I never saw a woman athlete who had her skill set and attitude. Bird I think is clearly #4 as maybe the best point guard to ever play leading 4 Olympic champions and a few WNBA in addition to her accomplishments at U Conn.
I too would question MJ at # 10.
One big wonder I have is where will KLS fall when her college career is done.
Enjoyed the show!
Bronx23

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Hmm, almost spot on with mine. I had Jen just off the list at #11 and had Swin on instead.

Reaction Score
This should have been a relatively simple task. UConn has had 8 NPOY, who are: Lobo, Rizzotti, Wolters, Bird, Taurasi, Charles, Moore and Stewart. That leaves two spots that I would give to Sales and Jefferson.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom