SNY Production | The Boneyard

SNY Production

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The SNY production looks like amateur hour on the past few hoop broadcasts.Constant freeze ups,obvious sick guy barking and hacking up a lung at half time,partner promoting Tarik Turner huh? Looked him up like 3.4 ppg at St Johns,and lastly please stop showing those dancing cows.

Reaction Score
I won't complain its better than no televised games. I've become quite good at tuning out the announcers, so they don't bother me like they used to. I'm just grateful I can still watch the team games, even with the the issues you brought up.

So I say thank goodness for SNY! It could have been worse.

Reaction Score
It could def be worse, we get every game televised atleast. Not sure what he deal with the audio/video was last night but glad it happened in a blow out rather than say the Florida game.

The anchor at halftime with larengitious was pretty Interesting... SNY talks about Omar like he's rip Hamilton in a slump or something.

Reaction Score
The SNY production looks like amateur hour on the past few hoop broadcasts.Constant freeze ups,obvious sick guy barking and hacking up a lung at half time,partner promoting Tarik Turner huh? Looked him up like 3.4 ppg at St Johns,and lastly please stop showing those dancing cows.
How many teams even have a pre and post game show?

Reaction Score
SNY doesn't produce the actual game, that's an ESPN crew. SNY just does play by play and color.

Reaction Score

That was so absurd last night! First off, they have a team of 3 guys there, so why not give the guy who clearly had like strep throat the night off? They still have 2 guys and we don't need to hear him struggle through every sentence. They had the nerve to have him doing the opening and exit lines too! Then the guy in the middle was coughing while he wasn't speaking, and they couldn't turn his mic off? He was coughing directly into his mic, so they panned out to some stat screens and you hear one guy talking (the only one who wasnt coughing or had serious voice problems) and you just hear him coughing over it.

Felt like I was watching a bad comedy sketch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc