SNY men's pre and post game shows | The Boneyard

SNY men's pre and post game shows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
How disappointing...they regurgitate a lot of old material-theirs and other sources.

And someone needs to tell Welsh how bad he is. Oh yeah.. a few schools have already done that.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I don't like how much time they spend rehashing the negativity that has affected our program. We know already and don't need to be reminded every second (we also don't need potential recruits in the tri-state area hearing it). AO and Roscoe are gone, move on. I also don't like how much time they spend talking about other programs. I tune in to the pre-game to hear about UCONN and the game to come, not to hear about how great other teams are......

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
It's already been discussed, but they blamed the 12-0 run on leadership and said Napier should have stopped it when he was either not on the court or not at all involved in the mistakes during the run. I think they have some predetermined talking points and just harp on them. They're a New York station and are generally trained in the mindset of beating you over the head with negatives. It's what they do.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I usually like Lawson. She usually analyzes things much better than in this game. That 12-0 run was three players not named SN flumbling with the ball. Two new guys were put in during that run and they were two of three who struggled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom