SNY/FoxSports | The Boneyard

SNY/FoxSports

Reaction Score
Why am I able to see these game with no,problem on my iPad yet on my computer the games play for a minute or two and the. FoxSports say this program has concluded?

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Don't know the answer to that one.

BlueDolphin

Playful Mammal
Reaction Score
On computer I was told I was "not entitled", but I was able to watch it (and cast it) on the Fox Sports App on my phone. ?????????????

Reaction Score
I’m sure everyone knows about these but I bought a $20 connector and hook my iPad mini up to my tv so I don’t have to deal with the small screen. (I don’t have Fox Sports on my tv)

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
A different scenario completely but I use the Fox Sports app on a Roku. During halftime I switched from the game to Hulu Live TV. When I returned to the Fox Sports app for the second half, the game didn't appear as a Now Playing option!! Luckily, the game appeared under the schedule grid and I was able to watch the second half.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I Chromecast from my phone to the TV. It creates a little bit of additional lag but otherwise it’s perfect.

Reaction Score
I’m sure everyone knows about these but I bought a $20 connector and hook my iPad mini up to my tv so I don’t have to deal with the small screen. (I don’t have Fox Sports on my tv)
Working on that for the next game!

Reaction Score
I tried to get the streamed audio but all I could get was Varsity Sports telling me I could only download their ap to an Android phone or any Apple product. Has UConn sold out PC users????

Reaction Score
And while we’re at it …. I stream a Fox app and pop it up using my trusty old AppleTV. So I get every SNY broadcast. Yay. I watch many games many times during the few days that the Fox app leaves the game up and available. Yay again. But for some reason no archive of today. Another small step toward clever money goosing all sports all the time.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Don't bother with the app. Google "Fox watch live shows and stream", clicking on that takes you to Fox lineup of games. Click on UConn game, then just plug tv usb into laptop. Has always worked, since someone here made the suggestion, great reception on tv, never any interruptions, except during Geno's interviews, though that might be something that I'm doing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom