SNY/Fox Sports replays? | The Boneyard

SNY/Fox Sports replays?

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
So, we've got a bit of a conflict here - family dinner, 3 g-kids, 2 g-dogs coming over during the game. Does anyone know or has anyone seen replays available on the Fox Sports app? We usually stream it via amazon fire stick. If not, will wait for the replay posted on youtube. Thanks!

Reaction Score
Yes FOX usually has the replay available immediately after the game. Whereas youtube it’s available a few hours later (thank you to whoever posts it there!). There has been 1-2 times where the replay was in error on FOX. But for the most part is supposed to be available immediately after the game. I watch the replays on fox all the time.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Update - it took 10+ refreshes (ugh) of the FoxSports app on the fire stick, but the game replay finally loaded, about an hour after the game was done. We could FF thru some of the stuff, however had to watch a few ads.

Reaction Score
Yes.

As of now (9:30 am Sunday Feb 12) the Georgetown game is on my TV Fox Sports app.

I've watched other UConn replays on the Fox Sports app as well. Just scroll down about four levels to "College Basketball Replays" and there are several. Currently the UConn Georgetown Women's is 3rd to the right.

Crystal clear picture just like on your TV, however there are so many commercials that you might want the quick/friendly replay posted by our YouTube friend here on the Board.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom