SNY "customer service?"...not | The Boneyard

SNY "customer service?"...not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Are the rest of my fellow boneyarders as frustrated with SNY streaming inconsistency as I am?
Last night, I wanted to view segments from an archived replay of the PSU game. To my annoyance and dismay, I found that the game would appear to cue up on the screen, but then would not begin, though the first couple of games of the season would begin normally. Speaking to a live human being at SNY seems to be out of the question. They offer a telephone number, but that only yields prerecorded information about their "customer service" (quotation marks intended) email address. If one writes an email, one will receive a prompt automated acknowledgement, then.........nothing. Any suggestions?

Reaction Score
Copy the UConn Director of Communication for Athletics and the Athletic director on your email. The list can be found on the UConn Athletics page...

Reaction Score
Yep. Sub-par all around. I second Shenandoah's advice. I have been contacting UCONN Athletic Admin with my concerns and thankfully, they are very responsive. I know they are communicating directly back to SNY when contacted by fans. It remains to be seen if SNY is responding effectively or quickly to what they are being told by UCONN. When I last complained to UCONN, it resulted in a flurry of phone calls to my home phone (I work during the day) from SNY, and in each case, the caller would leave a canned message about wanting to hear about my concern, but interstingly, no call-back number!! If they really wanted to appease customers and correct the problem, they would leave a reliable call-back number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom