OT: - Snowing on the boneyard? | The Boneyard

OT: Snowing on the boneyard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I promise I have not had anything to drink (yet) but there are, what appears to be, little snowflakes moving across my screen when I am on this site. Is this from an ad? A little extra touch from the admin and mods of the site for the season?

Quite neat. I don't see it on any other site.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I promise I have not had anything to drink (yet) but there are, what appears to be, little snowflakes moving across my screen when I am on this site. Is this from an ad? A little extra touch from the admin and mods of the site for the season?

Quite neat. I don't see it on any other site.

Whatever you do, don't move your mouse around the screen.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Happens every winter.

Hope y'all are safe up in New England. We were supposed to get 3" in Pgh, but got about 9" instead (and it's a real 9" because that figure came from my wife, lol). And it's not the powdery stuff you can just push around.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Happens every winter.

Hope y'all are safe up in New England. We were supposed to get 3" in Pgh, but got about 9" instead (and it's a real 9" because that figure came from my wife, lol). And it's not the powdery stuff you can just push around.

A bit of Stockholm Syndrome with the wife. You tell her what 9" looks like for a long enough period of time and she actually believes that is 9".

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
A bit of Stockholm Syndrome with the wife. You tell her what 9" looks like for a long enough period of time and she actually believes that is 9".
My wife doesn't believe anything I tell her. She should've a lawyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom