Snooker | The Boneyard

Snooker

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
@UCFBfan

So I’m at a bar last night that has a snooker table and I’m reading the rules hanging on the wall.

Nice young British kid walks me through them, demonstrates a match with his GF.

Another guy who was chatting with us asked if he was in school because they looked so young.

Turns out... Sam Clucas.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
@UCFBfan

So I’m at a bar last night that has a snooker table and I’m reading the rules hanging on the wall.

Another guy who was chatting with us asked if he was in school because they looked so young.

Turns out... Sam Clucas.
Cool story. My wife and I shared an Uber with a young couple a couple years back in NYC. Turns out it he was a young player for a La Liga 2 club (I'd never heard of, but Googled it later). She was a University student. They were probably 19-20?? She did most of the talking, I don't think he spoke much, if any, English. I figured they were on "holiday" during his winter break. Should have probably written his name down to see if he ever made it big...but alas.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
@UCFBfan

Turns out... Sam Clucas.
That's pretty sweet. Should have thanked him for being worthless all season! :(

Can't believe I'm going to be stuck trying to figure out how to watch Championship games. Plus I don't even have a team I want to pull for in the Premier....

Pretty cool meeting though. Were you on the States?? CT??

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox
Top Bottom