Snider Situation | The Boneyard

Snider Situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Right now UCLA and Illinois are his leaders. He loved that UCLA visit last weekend and it looks like he had a good time at Illinois this weekend. We have no shot at him unless he visits here the weekend of the 20th.

According to Scout he will have in-home visits with Illinois tomorrow and UCLA Tuesday. There's a possibility that he could commit to one of those schools after the in-homes. Scout also listed Michigan State, UConn, USC are so involved with visits scheduled to Michigan State and UConn right now.

However, on twitter I saw the Jordan McLaughlin is going to commit this week and his two leaders seem to be UCLA and USC. Hopefully he goes to UCLA which would rule them out for Snider. That would make him more inclined to go on the rest of his visits to see what Michigan State and UConn have to offer. That's the only way we have a chance at this point.

Reaction Score
I hear snider picks a school by mid to late next week

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Right now UCLA and Illinois are his leaders. He loved that UCLA visit last weekend and it looks like he had a good time at Illinois this weekend. We have no shot at him unless he visits here the weekend of the 20th.

According to Scout he will have in-home visits with Illinois tomorrow and UCLA Tuesday. There's a possibility that he could commit to one of those schools after the in-homes. Scout also listed Michigan State, UConn, USC are so involved with visits scheduled to Michigan State and UConn right now.

However, on twitter I saw the Jordan McLaughlin is going to commit this week and his two leaders seem to be UCLA and USC. Hopefully he goes to UCLA which would rule them out for Snider. That would make him more inclined to go on the rest of his visits to see what Michigan State and UConn have to offer. That's the only way we have a chance at this point.
It was a long shot for him right from the beginning. Although the situation for playing time could be better at UConn than at Ville it would not be much better even if RB left and be the same or worse if RB stayed. The other universities offer Snider a better chance to get significant minutes from the beginning.

@BLUEDOGHOUSE was correct about Snider all along. I'm letting him throw water balloons at me.

Reaction Score
Right now it comes down to Larrier, Robinson, White, Colson. Any idea how the staff feels like they are with these players? I know Vcu leads for Larrier and I lot of people think GTOWN for White.

Reaction Score
It was a long shot for him right from the beginning. Although the situation for playing time could be better at UConn than at Ville it would not be much better even if RB left and be the same or worse if RB stayed. The other universities offer Snider a better chance to get significant minutes from the beginning.

@BLUEDOGHOUSE was correct about Snider all along. I'm letting him throw water balloons at me.

No water balloons ever thrown at my bros....well if ya hand me a slingshot to toss em with one of my ten toes then I might be tempted. :)

Reaction Score
lots of Larrier and vcu but if we get him again on campus we have a shot

, Robinson good shot but there is almost no talk from his camp

, White no,
Colson no idea

Reaction Score
i think white is off the table

White has a logjam in front of him at Gtwon. As much as he likes it, having 3 other guys there is a problem.

Reaction Score
White has a logjam in front of him at Gtwon. As much as he likes it, having 3 other guys there is a problem.
That's what I don't understand about him. The staff will most likely talk about that during his in-home and tell him that he will see time as a SF and PF here where both could be positions of need while he's here. More immediate playing time.

Reaction Score
We have a lot of minutes to offer Snider. Potentially even starter minutes.

Reaction Score
We have a lot of minutes to offer Snider. Potentially even starter minutes.
his father didn't see it that way in his first year as quoted in that Borges blog post.

Reaction Score
He's most likely looking at it like we already have a PG in purvis.
And he should be since Purvis will definitely try to play PG. He probably also assumes there is a decent chance Boatright's around. And Samuel is here as well.

Reaction Score
One of thoses guys get hurt and we are screwed. Think about napier

Reaction Score
Well Illinois has Abrams, Crosby and Kendrick Nunn. All 1's and 2's. Year one we have more pt too offer than Illinois. Guess he could be concerned about waiting till his junior year to start?

Snider is better than Samuels. He would be ahead of him.

Reaction Score
One of thoses guys get hurt and we are screwed. Think about napier

Napier has played through a lot of injuries but he's only missed a handful of games in his 3 years. In my opinion the most important PG recruit for 2014 is keeping Boatright here an extra year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom