SMU | The Boneyard

SMU

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
I haven't seen them play, but if you look at their stats, they are a deep and well balanced team that is pretty efficient on both ends of the floor. They don't get to the line at a high rate and don't shoot particularly well from 3.

They rebound well.

They look like the type of fundamentally sound team that could chew us up inside.

We need to shoot well from deep to balance that off.

Nic Moore, a Sophomore guard who transfered from Illinois St. and sat out last year, is their leading scorer at 13 ppg.

Honestly reviewing their numbers has me even more nervous.

Reaction Score
UConn still looking constipated on offense. SMU seems to flow right past defenders

Reaction Score
With such terrible interior play teams can just push out the perimeter and force SN and RB to try and create action. I thought we'd have some quality interior play by going with hot hand, but this is much worse than I ever suspected how ineffective these 4 are. Facey especially, thought he could immediately contribute.

UConn still looking constipated on offense. SMU seems to flow right past defenders

Reaction Score
With such terrible interior play teams can just push out the perimeter and force SN and RB to try and create action. I thought we'd have some quality interior play by going with hot hand, but this is much worse than I ever suspected how ineffective these 4 are. Facey especially, thought he could immediately contribute.
A freshman averaging ~5 mins/game...tough to contribute.

Reaction Score
the game summary is at the FT line. UC 13/15, SMU 5/9.

at the 3: UC 2/8, SMU 5/9

Reaction Score
With such terrible interior play teams can just push out the perimeter and force SN and RB to try and create action. I thought we'd have some quality interior play by going with hot hand, but this is much worse than I ever suspected how ineffective these 4 are. Facey especially, thought he could immediately contri

That's the story right? That position is wide open and he is the 4th option. He needs the offseason and 30 lbs.

A freshman averaging ~5 mins/game...tough to contribute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ranon

Top Bottom