SMU vs UConn Badass Award

-

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Not the same Kyla most were talking about not being the 5th starter...that one? :rolleyes:
I take issue with the "most" terminology. A very vocal minority, with a narrow focus. and unreasoned determination for sure, but surely not "most". Kyla is a great team mate who has worked very hard to earn her place.

Once again the devils advocate here, while Kyla had a great game I have Kibs nominations in reverse order.
Kyla had a very good game and realized when to shoot the ball rather than defer. I thought it was Christyn that should get her props today. If the award is a MVP thing they get to share it.

If it truly is an award going to the actual Badass, the player that plays like a BA every game gets it today from myself. She buries a shot while getting swatted in the face (no foul called) and catches the contact lens raked from her eye, heads down court to play defense. On the way by the bench she hands the contact to Geno and continues to play. That's a Badass. ;)

Once again the devils advocate here, while Kyla had a great game I have Kibs nominations in reverse order.
Kyla had a very good game and realized when to shoot the ball rather than defer. I thought it was Christyn that should get her props today. If the award is a MVP thing they get to share it.

If it truly is an award going to the actual Badass, the player that plays like a BA every game gets it today from myself. She buries a shot while getting swatted in the face (no foul called) and catches the contact lens raked from her eye, heads down court to play defense. On the way by the bench she hands the contact to Geno and continues to play. That's a Badass. ;)
How many more posts until a disagreement?

KYLA!!!
You nailed it @Centerstream , there had to be at least one non team player :):rolleyes:

More to come???

against SMU. Let’s see how she does against Baylor. She played great today, but even a blind squirrel gets a nut now and then.
So now I'm confused. If the 'against SMU' put down is bonafide, What are you going to say about CW or Meg or Liv (poor Liv must really stink look at her numbers.) Ridiculous criticism!

Kyla = glue. She is a glue player. She does all the little things that enable the team to win. She is due some recognition for what she has become. Also If you think the coaches can't coach someone up, the most recent exhibit is Kyla

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Well, Debbie has a point. Kyla will probably never be a DT. I guess she will just have to live with that.

I take issue with the "most" terminology. A very vocal minority, with a narrow focus. and unreasoned determination for sure, but surely not "most". Kyla is a great team mate who has worked very hard to earn her place.
I'm sure you and others would take issue with the usage of "most", I usually use the word "some" and looking back on my post I should have used "some". :rolleyes: