SMU Game Hilites | The Boneyard

SMU Game Hilites

Reaction Score
With 2 min 14 secs left in the 1st Q. The post move by Napheesa is a travel every time.

Reaction Score
SSSSHHHHH ... killjoy! BTW, I have figured out why Kyla is so animated on the bench. She's thinking: "I'm going in early in this game!"
The refs let a lot of them go, lol!

Reaction Score
With 2 min 14 secs left in the 1st Q. The post move by Napheesa is a travel every time.
Not a walk, as I see it: she's allowed her 2 and half steps of continuous motion. perfectly legally, as I saw it.

Reaction Score
Not a walk, as I see it: she's allowed her 2 and half steps of continuous motion. perfectly legally, as I saw it.
That is an up and under move. When she pivots the other way both feet should leave the ground together for it not to be a travel.

Reaction Score
That is an up and under move. When she pivots the other way both feet should leave the ground together for it not to be a travel.
I don't know: it's been decades since I was last fired as a referee (seriously: I was terrible). But looking at it again, it looks entirely legal to me. Maybe it's sort of like what constitutes a completed pass in the NFL these days...

Last edited:

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Tuesday, February 27: "When asked why she had not attempted a single inside move in the FSU game Collier stated: @cbraarj pointed out I walk all the time, so until I straighten that out, whatever it is, I won't...."

Reaction Score
I don't know: it's been decades since I was last fired as a referee (seriously: I as terrible). But looking at it again, it looks entirely legal to me. Maybe it's sort of like what is a completed pass in the NFL these days...
It should be called every time. Same rule as mens and they dont take that step. A lot of Womens players do this. Once she stopped her dribble and went the other way it is like a jump shot and both feet need to leave the court at the same time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom