SMU fans could number up to 200 today | The Boneyard

SMU fans could number up to 200 today

Status
Not open for further replies.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
SMU has a basketball team?
Not for much longer. The NCAA will nuke that program in a manner similar to what they did to their football program ~30 years ago.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
There are some realists on that board taking the long view... SMU/Tulsa would've been very ugly TV and bad for the conference. And if they want Nic Moore vs Boat, I think we're more than happy to oblige.

Reaction Score
Re: UCONN bring it!
by redpony » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:26 pm

yea! shove boatright in a pile of puppy poop. The only thing uconn has are ugly women.

Lol

They are looking down from the mountaintop of female attractiveness. I had a fling with a sorority girl from SMU on spring break 1997. Every one of her sisters was movie-star hot.

That they manage to keep their male athletes focused on the field is a small miracle.

Reaction Score
upload_2015-3-15_9-7-7.png

Reaction Score
They are looking down from the mountaintop of female attractiveness. I had a fling with a sorority girl from SMU on spring break 1997. Every one of her sisters was movie-star hot.

That they manage to keep their male athletes focused on the field is a small miracle.

I had a similar experience with a girl at TCU. She took me to her sorority formal and I felt like I was at a playboy party.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Sarah Shahi - When Shahi was in junior high, her mom, insisting she take pride in her body, would make her wear half shirts. "She wouldn't even buy me a bra, because she thought it would hinder my growth. I was like walking blue balls, because I had to dress sexy, but I couldn't date." This is how you wind up as a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader during your first year at SMU.

View attachment 8783
We have a UConn student who's a Patriots cheerleader. So there's that.....

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Yes, I've spent some time on the SMU campus, and I will have to admit they would crush us in a smokin' white hot co-ed babe contest, but we're going to defeat them where it really counts today.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Yes, I've spent some time on the SMU campus, and I will have to admit they would crush us in a smokin' white hot co-ed babe contest, but we're going to defeat them where it really counts today.
Yes, the girls won't be playing in the game. I would say USC would give the SMU girls a run for their money in the looks department. One of my fondest pre-pubescent memories was seeing the USC cheerleaders in their tight sweaters......but I digress.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I think the tumbleweeds are just fine on the CT side of the fence. Big difference is the Texas dudes promote themselves and the CT. people are always DOOOOMED!!!!

Reaction Score
i didn't know smu had enough retards to even make a board. they're nearly as stupid as their basketball team that always is in academic trouble. sigh.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
And if they want Nic Moore vs Boat, I think we're more than happy to oblige.

Reminds me of Inglorious Basterds...

"NIC MOORE WOULD LIKE TO DIE FOR HIS PROGRAM...OBLIGE HIM!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member