SMU Blues | The Boneyard

SMU Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
How the heck is UConn going to make this game a positive step towards Louisville, the AAC championship and the NC. Last gagme was a 60 point blowout. this may be the hardest game of UConn's season.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Well, it's a "home game" for Mo and she will have a LOT of people in the stands cheering her on. That (and Geno) will most likely motivate them.....(but it will be easier than practice...)

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
I find it interesting that the standings on the Men's side of the AAC are much different from the Women's side. Cincinnati, SMU, and Memphis are at the top of the standings, and the teams seem pretty competitive.

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
If I had my way, and I clearly don't :), I'd purposely set a number of plays for Kiah down in the low post to see what she can do. She got the ball there the last game a couple of times, but it doesn't happen often. At some point, it is going to be needed.

Reaction Score
If I had my way, and I clearly don't :), I'd purposely set a number of plays for Kiah down in the low post to see what she can do. She got the ball there the last game a couple of times, but it doesn't happen often. At some point, it is going to be needed.

I agree. I'm just hoping that the "some point" will be next year. ;)

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
SMU is 16-10 and is still in the top half of the AAC, so they are not the worst conference opponent. At Gampel the Mustangs played an uptempo game that resulted in a big 137 total shots for the two teams, and for UConn that meant a lot of scoring, not so much for SMU. It will be interesting to see what pace the game is tonight, because since UConn the SMU opponents have been averaging under 64 ppg, a little down from the 102 points UConn scored against them earlier.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Well, it's my favorite game of the season because I will BE THERE!!! 1st row seats, right by the band, near the visitor's bench. I CAN'T WAIT! I will be wearing my giant plush UCONN #1 hand, so look for me on TV :)

blaqtech

Longtime Louisville Lover
Reaction Score
Well, it's a "home game" for Mo and she will have a LOT of people in the stands cheering her on. That (and Geno) will most likely motivate them.....(but it will be easier than practice...)
I finally get a chance to see UCONN and I have to be in San Antonio!!!!
Life is not fair but come on!!!!!

Reaction Score
I finally get a chance to see UCONN and I have to be in San Antonio!!!!
Life is not fair but come on!!!!!

S'ok, I'll be watching from Corpus. four hours +/- to SMU vs comfy couch and muchies. SNY really is not too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom