SMU -7.5 | The Boneyard

SMU -7.5

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
There's a game tonight .... It's been a week.

I hope Gilbert returns vs SMU.

Reaction Score
7.5???? Wow. I’m usually dead set on betting against Uconn this year but that spread seems way too high. Did smu suddenly become really good since last time we played them? Thought it wud be closer to -3 or 4 especially with AG coming in possibly to give Tarin and vital a break.

Reaction Score
Where do we have to be on KenPom to be considered for the bubble? 50s? Syracuse picking up some big Ws has to be helping us. They also have a big game this weekend against a possible Zion-less Duke.

Reaction Score
Where do we have to be on KenPom to be considered for the bubble? 50s? Syracuse picking up some big Ws has to be helping us. They also have a big game this weekend against a possible Zion-less Duke.

Two teams finished in the 60s last year the made the tourney at large so that's the furthest extent of the bubble

Reaction Score
So you're saying there's a chance? Let's get this rolling with a W tonight.

DOOMED

The squad was actually trending in the right direction...then Alterique went down...then Jalen went down. The team was about 70-75 on KenPom, BPI, Sagarin, etc. before they both got injured.

There was a legit shot at an at-large bid if they had those guys healthy and won games like @ Temple or @ Memphis and obviously home v. Houston.

Reaction Score
The squad was actually trending in the right direction...then Alterique went down...then Jalen went down. The team was about 70-75 on KenPom, BPI, Sagarin, etc. before they both got injured.

There was a legit shot at an at-large bid if they had those guys healthy and won games like @ Temple or @ Memphis and obviously home v. Houston.

Yeah, unfortunately the injury plague come back. Just trying to be optimistic here, I know it's a long shot.

Still 6 games left, with one of them being Cinci, let's see how it plays out.

Reaction Score
The only at-large shot we have is to win 5 of last 6 & then at least 2 in AAC tourney to get to 20 wins, even then would say unlikely unless Cinci is a W. We get to 21 wins I'll be on pins & needles Selection Sunday.

Is any of that likely? Probably not but 19 overall wins we are a lock for NIT. Need to win tonight & then hope JA back by AAC tourney.

Reaction Score
My yahoo sports app is showing -7.5 now. It was showing -6.5 yesterday.

Still seeing 6.5 everywhere, wondering if they already factored in Alterique or he literally doesn't move the spread at this point.

Reaction Score
God I really want to bet heavy on Uconn tonight - if the spread was lower(like less than 4) I wud love uconn. I kno that sounds weird but 6 1/2 almost seems too obvious

Reaction Score
Critical game to boost us into the last stretch. Big difference between 13-13 (4-9) and 14-12 (5-8). We need to perform on the road. We can’t take L’s to the bottom 3 teams because they’re on the road. We got a good schedule to gain momentum late. We’ve got a good shot at 9-9 in conference and 18-13 overall. With that win percentage we’d be probably 7th seed which would mean we’d play the 10th seed then the 2 seed if we win. Chance to get to 19 wins then a Q1 game. That would be an NIT worthy team probably.

Reaction Score
It will be a mausoleum at Moody tonight. So if the Moody Magic part of this game is holding you back from betting, you heard it here first. Crowd will not be a factor.

Reaction Score
UConn is plus 6/12 but is on the road ,where we havent won all season.also , without Adams and possibility Gilbert leaves us with a very short rotation, I think the spread is about right,

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
It will be a mausoleum at Moody tonight. So if the Moody Magic part of this game is holding you back from betting, you heard it here first. Crowd will not be a factor.

Only front runners, eh? We can relate to that.

Reaction Score
Watching UCF and Cincinnati. It never fails. Whenever I watch an AAC game involving a team above us I leave with the feeling that our program should be studied in a lab for what went wrong with it. These teams are NOT good. This league should not be THAT hard for us. And yet it is.

Reaction Score
So strange totally agree “asweet” even Houston last week was not that good. How are we unable to beat anybody? It’s quite mystifying. Playing in this crappy conference you would think the one positive would be we win a lot of games and face easy competition - its the exact opposite

Reaction Score
So strange totally agree “asweet” even Houston last week was not that good. How are we unable to beat anybody? It’s quite mystifying. Playing in this crappy conference you would think the one positive would be we win a lot of games and face easy competition - its the exact opposite

Cincinnati is a completely unremarkable team coached by a buffoon yet win 25 plus games every year simply taking advantage of the wins available to you in this league.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
3 things I want to see tonight.

1. AG play well and take some kind of contact
2. Polley to get more opportunities, His usage rate right now should be where DDs was in 2014, or higher. We need to find out what we have in him.
3. Brandon Adams and Sid Wilson continue to improve.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom