Slight Changes in Prospects Nation's c/o 2020 Rankings | The Boneyard

Slight Changes in Prospects Nation's c/o 2020 Rankings

Reaction Score
2020 Ranked Players | Prospects Nation

I believe Prospects Nation just did some shuffling of their c/o 2020 rankings top 100. However, I don't have their prior list handy, and the changes seem to be relatively few and relatively subtle.

I want to say Olivia Cochran made one of the bigger jumps (?), now at #12. I *think* Cardosa inched up a couple spots to #5. I also *think* Treasure Hunt (whose ranking has been up and down over the years across the different lists) is back on the rise again, here at #14. Then I'm pretty certain one of the Oregon commits, Angela Dugalic from Illinois, was previously unranked by Prospects Nation but debuts here at #42.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Caitlin Clark was moved down a bit too. She was 4th, I believe, and is now 7th.

Angel Reese is #6.

Reaction Score
Better than Ze and Zir.

I also thought McLean seemed like a stock-riser but couldn't find verification of her prior ranking.

I also think Deja Kelly rose from just inside the top 50 to #31.

Reaction Score

Mentions a pair of UConn recruits in Mir McLean and Kamilla Cardoso and why they made jumps in the rankings.

Also, has there been a bigger discrepancy than Diamond Johnson between HoopGurlz and Prospects Nation? Not in Prospects Nation's top 100, but #6 by HoopGurlz. Not sure there has been one that big.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score

Mentions a pair of UConn recruits in Mir McLean and Kamilla Cardoso and why they made jumps in the rankings.

Might as well post it.

The biggest changes in prospect rankings comes as some players convert the potential they showed as an underclassmen into true impact on the game.

A perfect example of that is Kamilla Cardosa of Chattanooga, Tennessee, who was already ranked 10thin the class. She moved up five spots because her impact as a true 6-foot-6-inch post player in undeniable. Her size, athleticism, fluidity, all translate. When you look at the impact of Kalani Brown at Baylor and Teiara McCowan at Mississippi State, it’s hard to overstate the potential impact Cardosa would have on the college game.

Cordosa is not the only riser in the ELITE 100. Mir McClean of Owings Mill, Maryland, moved up to No. 17 from her previous spot of No. 29. McClean stands 5-11 yet she is arguably the best rebounder in the class. Her undersized frame for the traditional power forward, yet she’s almost impossible to keep off the glass. Though their build and how they get the job done is different, McLean dominates games on the glass and impacts the game like Chantel Osahor did for Washington during their Final Four run.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom