Slater tweet | The Boneyard

Slater tweet

Reaction Score
Can easily see Bobby H back on East Coast for the right job.. Good dude who loves his Family..

Reaction Score
Two things going on here…
Pitino cares about Pitino.
This simply isn’t sustainable.

Win right away like I expect he'll do and he won't have to hustle around offering every kid, it won't need to be sustainable.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Two things going on here…
Pitino cares about Pitino.
This simply isn’t sustainable.

Very little sympathy for kids who follow a coach to a higher level or stick around when a new coach comes in.

Players wanted freedom of movement and they got it. Not all of them will make wise decisions.

I've never heard of Slazinski before this tweet. A few things of which I am confident. He isn't playing in the NBA. Some school is giving him a basketball scholarship next year.

Reaction Score
I think he just tweets strangely. He spends a lot of time not so subtly announcing a commitment before it’s public and making weird comments that he often seems to delete. He has a bit about hazard pay that he breaks out a lot, too. I do generally find him enjoyable, though, and he knows UConn mentions get attention, positive and negative. I just always hope the guy is ok with him telling everyone where he’s going before it’s announced.

Reaction Score
Someone please decipher. Thanks.

He just picked a name to have someone to match the gif. Probably because Hurley is up and coming with a lot of juice on Pitino's corner like Marlo Stanfield.

The other tweets are mostly making fun of Zags I think.

Reaction Score
The other tweets are mostly making fun of Zags I think.

Yeah, he does that a lot. The first one was about Tom and Dan. He talks about other media people a lot. My sense is that most of those tweets are jokes and others are a little more mean-spirited but in cagey sort of way.

Reaction Score
Very little sympathy for kids who follow a coach to a higher level or stick around when a new coach comes in.

Players wanted freedom of movement and they got it. Not all of them will make wise decisions.

I've never heard of Slazinski before this tweet. A few things of which I am confident. He isn't playing in the NBA. Some school is giving him a basketball scholarship next year.

Slazinski is talented. Not hearing about him is on you. He is screwed late in the process by trusting somebody he shouldnt. Your post is crap.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Slazinski is talented. Not hearing about him is on you. He is screwed late in the process by trusting somebody he shouldnt. Your post is crap.

There are a hundred Quinn Slazinski's playing D1.

He barely played in two years at Louisville and then played for Iona.

He was good enough in HS to be recruited by Louisville and should know how recruiting works. He could have gone to a bunch of schools and made a bad choice following Pitino to SJU.

If he wants to play college basketball this season he'll have a roster spot.
But he is far from being a victim or being exploited.

Reaction Score

He was good enough in HS to be recruited by Louisville and should know how recruiting works. He could have gone to a bunch of schools and made a bad choice following Pitino to SJU.

Seems to have made out okay…

Reaction Score

It's much more important for some people to always paint some people as the victim. There are no victims when it comes to this stuff in college sports. The coaches and players are free to move wherever they want to go.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom