Sky @ Stars - 6/10/17 | The Boneyard

Sky @ Stars - 6/10/17

Reaction Score
One is 1-7, the other is 0-8.
Guess doesn't matter who win this game ............LOL

Reaction Score
Despite all the promo about broadcasting these Sun games they see to be blacked out.

Reaction Score
Call me biased IDK. I don't think that Plum should be starting over Jefferson. Even if she is supposedly healthier than Jefferson is right now, Jefferson is outplaying Plum while recovering from injury and coming off the bench.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Chicago won in OT. Stef was nailing jumpers all game long (11-15 shooting). She finished with 25 points, 9 rebounds, 3 assists, and 2 blocks in 44 minutes! Yikes!

Moriah played 31 minutes and had 18 points (8-12 shooting) plus 2 rebounds, 4 assists, and 5 steals.

Reaction Score
Chicago won in OT. Stef was nailing jumpers all game long (11-15 shooting). She finished with 25 points, 9 rebounds, 3 assists, and 2 blocks in 44 minutes! Yikes!

Moriah played 31 minutes and had 18 points (8-12 shooting) plus 2 rebounds, 4 assists, and 5 steals.
Wow, and that's with Moriah injured?! I know they need her, but I would think they should be resting her!

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
One is 1-7, the other is 0-8.
Guess doesn't matter who win this game ..LOL

I was watching last night, my wife sitting next to me and looking up occasionally. At one point she remarked, "This is nothing like (Wings-Sparks) that we watched last night." When I pointed out the records, she said that pretty much explained it.

And, yeah, Steph and Mo both played well -- like they deserve better teams.

Reaction Score
I was watching last night, my wife sitting next to me and looking up occasionally. At one point she remarked, "This is nothing like (Wings-Sparks) that we watched last night." When I pointed out the records, she said that pretty much explained it.

Reaction Score
I'ts not how you start but how you finish. Both the Sky and Stars have new head coaches and new players.

Reaction Score
I'ts not how you start but how you finish. Both the Sky and Stars have new head coaches and new players.
San Antonio only gave Vickie Johnson a one year contract. Not looking good for her if somebody else becomes available.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score

I went to Sky-Sun with my parents and it was bowling-shoe ugly. I was almost apologetic - "I promise they didn't suck this bad last year!"

I feel bad for Stef - she is the bright spot on this year's wretched Sky team. Going from Auriemma and Thibault to Stocks is also quite the downgrade in coaching.

Reaction Score
I went to Sky-Sun with my parents and it was bowling-shoe ugly. I was almost apologetic - "I promise they didn't suck this bad last year!"

I feel bad for Stef - she is the bright spot on this year's wretched Sky team. Going from Auriemma and Thibault to Stocks is also quite the downgrade in coaching.

At least she's getting minutes now as a starter, and gaining some respect.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom