Sky Got Knocked Around, But Lou | The Boneyard

Sky Got Knocked Around, But Lou

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Well, she played game high minutes for a depleted Sky team and held her own pretty well.

"Samuelson was proud of her eight points and seven rebounds, though she sees room for improvement.
“I could’ve shot better,” said Samuelson, who went 2-for-4 on three-pointers. “But I know I can knock those shots in, so I’ll continue to take them.”

Samuelson, who averaged 18.5 points, 6.3 rebounds and 3.9 assists in 34 games with Connecticut last season, could be the difference-maker who could catapult the Sky to the next level. The 6-3 guard/forward can play multiple positions.

“Whatever I have to do, I’ll do,” Samuelson said.

Even if it means play 30 minutes on a regular basis, she said.

Wade likes the versatility and toughness Samuelson possesses.
“We’re going to use her a lot and in different situations, challenge her,” Wade said. “She responded well today.”

Katie Lou Samuelson, Chloe Jackson shine in Chicago Sky preseason opener

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Last time Lou lost 2 games in a row was her freshman season at Edison HS in 2011-12. Her team lost back to back games at the Nike TOC in Arizona. I dont think her USA teams lost 2 in a row and I dont recall if her club team, Cal Swish, lost 2 in a row, although they could have.

Reaction Score
Last time Lou lost 2 games in a row was her freshman season at Edison HS in 2011-12. Her team lost back to back games at the Nike TOC in Arizona. I dont think her USA teams lost 2 in a row and I dont recall if her club team, Cal Swish, lost 2 in a row, although they could have.
Smallest crowd to see her play since freshman season in HS.... maybe : - ) She is going to be a great pro.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom