Sitting in line to get back to my house in Jax Beach | The Boneyard

Sitting in line to get back to my house in Jax Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
Looks like I'm depending on you guys to keep me up to date on the game. Was hoping to catch some of it if my house doesnt have a tree in it, but I dount I'll be settled and have the generator running in time. Thousands of people trying to get back to their homes over 2 open bridges. Lets go Huskies!!!

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Looks like I'm depending on you guys to keep me up to date on the game. Was hoping to catch some of it if my house doesnt have a tree in it, but I dount I'll be settled and have the generator running in time. Thousands of people trying to get back to their homes over 2 open bridges. Lets go Huskies!!!

Good luck man. We are in the jtb/hodges area and really didn't have any real damage. Hope everything is ok

Reaction Score
I hope everyone is OK.

I am flying into Miami on Tuesday. Should I be concerned?

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
Tommyboy, Cubby Bear, and YearoftheHusky, great to know there are some other Huskies in the area.

We should all get together some time for a game.
Was actually going to say the same thing. I always feel like I am the only Husky in town during games.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
Was actually going to say the same thing. I always feel like I am the only Husky in town during games.

Haha, agreed. Stats would dictate that there would be others, but i just assume there are none around.

Reaction Score
Glad everyone is safe down in FL. Good news.

Anyone see highlights from the ND/NC State game. Whose bright idea was it to play that game? I think there was a total of 250 yards in combined offense for both teams. Just holding onto the ball and not face planting into the field after the first step was worth points.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Tommyboy, Cubby Bear, and YearoftheHusky, great to know there are some other Huskies in the area.

We should all get together some time for a game.

I am down. If you ever see a black Jeep Wrangler with a old logo husky tire cover that's me!

Reaction Score
Glad everyone is safe down in FL. Good news.

Anyone see highlights from the ND/NC State game. Whose bright idea was it to play that game? I think there was a total of 250 yards in combined offense for both teams. Just holding onto the ball and not face planting into the field after the first step was worth points.
Watched it, but if no lightning, game on. Did you see the NCS players slide on the field after the end? Football is football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom