Site upgrades | The Boneyard

Site upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I have upgraded the forum script, and you should see some new features. If you experience/see any bugs, please reply to this post with details, includes OS and browser (with version).

Reaction Score
is there a way to click one button and never receive email alerts from posts? I set it up in my preferences, but somehow I still receive emails from time to time, really frustrating.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
is there a way to click one button and never receive email alerts from posts? I set it up in my preferences, but somehow I still receive emails from time to time, really frustrating.

Click on your name at the top right. Preferences>Altert Preferences> check/uncheck the box(s) to suit your preferences

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
On Tapatalk, getting the following when I try to open forum threads:

Unkown Error: It appears the server has some issue with Tapatalk or your session is expired. If this problem persists, please re-enter this forum from the Account tab [which, btw, I have done].

This is on an iPhone.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score

Unkown Error: It appears the server has some issue with Tapatalk or your session is expired. If this problem persists, please re-enter this forum from the Account tab [which, btw, I have done].

This is on an iPhone.

Ditto

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
The option to mark all threads as read has disappeared.

Windows 7, Chrome and IE as well as the iPad.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score

This is on an iPhone.
Ditto
Double Ditto

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
The option to mark all threads as read has disappeared.

Windows 7, Chrome and IE as well as the iPad.
Found the way to do it on the new script. Upper left corner of the forum page there is a mark threads button. Click on that and get the option of marking just the forum you are on or all forums read.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Please let us know Tom, getting spoiled accessing the Yard from my iphone while at work- Tapatalk.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Hmmm. On my android with tapatalk I can browse boards, but when I try to view a post it hangs. I haven't seen the same error message that other cited above, though that could be because I didn't wait more than a minute for it to load.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Hmmm. On my android with tapatalk I can browse boards, but when I try to view a post it hangs. I haven't seen the same error message that other cited above, though that could be because I didn't wait more than a minute for it to load.

I have this problem, also.

SJ

Reaction Score

This is on an iPhone.
I am still having this issue.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
I am still having this issue.
Elsewhere, Tom said he will get to look into this on Monday. Looks like we Tapatalkers will have to wait a bit.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Thanks Biff, what should we do about Tapatalk withdrawal symptoms?

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Still experiencing an issue with Tapatalk. Not really important functionality but getting this error message when going to the 'Participated' tab.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326841688.710408.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326841688.710408.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 57
Reactions: SJ

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
I have upgraded the forum script, and you should see some new features. If you experience/see any bugs, please reply to this post with details, includes OS and browser (with version).

Also getting Tapatalk errors trying to look at profiles. Seems anything deeper than the forums in Tapatalk results in a similar error to my post above.

Just FYI ...

Reactions: SJ

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Yep, it's broken.

But I managed to generate an error that referred the user to admin@tapatalk.com - that is probably the avenue we should go with the complaints.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom