Site is Pathetically Slow | The Boneyard

Site is Pathetically Slow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is anybody else noticing that the site has slowed down to a crawl ? Its becoming almost useless. Cant open threads, times outs, can't post. Got to talk to your site host and get this fixed. Looks like you're on an overloaded shared host server.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I'm nothaving any problems and I've surfed through several times today from different PCs/IPs.

Reaction Score
Everything has been running perfect for me.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Is anybody else noticing that the site has slowed down to a crawl ? Its becoming almost useless. Cant open threads, times outs, can't post. Got to talk to your site host and get this fixed. Looks like you're on an overloaded shared host server.

Do you have Comcast as your Internet provider? They've been having issues with their Internet lately.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
mine has been slow yesterday and today. i have optonline and everything else today internet wise was as usual. site seems slow 2 me...

Reaction Score
We are actually the host and I just came across this thread. Even with 1100+ users online right now, the load on the server is very low, under 5% CPU use. You may want to check with your ISP. It's loading very fast for us...
If you want to message me your traceroute to the-boneyard.com I can analyze the path for you and see if there are network issues along the way.

A spot check on Alertra.com shows that the site is loading in under 0.6 seconds in nearly all cities across the world.

iWebTool's Speed Test is also reporting the site is loading each KB at 0.01 seconds which is as fast as your going to get...
http://www.iwebtool.com/speed_test

Reaction Score
No issues on my end either. Everything's working fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom