Sisters Karlie and Katie Lou Samuelson reunited at Women's Final Four | The Boneyard

Sisters Karlie and Katie Lou Samuelson reunited at Women's Final Four

Reaction Score
3.png

"I never, never thought about this happening," said Jon Samuelson, the most well-publicized frequent flyer in the country after the regionals, when he motored between Lexington, Kentucky, and Bridgeport, Connecticut, on alternate days to see each of his daughters play for a spot in the Final Four. "I hoped at one point they might play in the regular season. And when the brackets came out, this became a possibility. But it's amazing they have both ended up there. And I'm particularly happy for Karlie, because it's her senior year."

Samuelson sisters reunited at Women's Final Four

Reaction Score
Look those 3 pretty girls. Who is Katie Lou?

View attachment 21238

These are three imposters; none is a Samuelson. The Samuelson girls/ladies have BLUE eyes, not brown eyes. But, if these girls were auditioning for the roles of the Samuelson sisters in the upcoming movie, I'd use the one on the far left to play Lou, the one in the middle could pass as Karlie, which leaves the kid on the right to play Bonnie. Then I'd use colored lenses to correct the eye color and tone down the cheek rouge. Nice try, Kaizen.

Reaction Score
These are three imposters; none is a Samuelson. The Samuelson girls/ladies have BLUE eyes, not brown eyes. But, if these girls were auditioning for the roles of the Samuelson sisters in the upcoming movie, I'd use the one on the far left to play Lou, the one in the middle could pass as Karlie, which leaves the kid on the right to play Bonnie. Then I'd use colored lenses to correct the eye color and tone down the cheek rouge. Nice try, Kaizen.
I think we're seeing a little redeye because these are the real deal. They may be a great basketball family but I don't think Dad's necessarily a professional photographer.

Reaction Score
Nice video of interviews with both from yesterday. What great kids. Mom & Dad sure did something right!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom