Single game tickets on sale | The Boneyard

Single game tickets on sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Just bought a pair of tickets for opening night in sect. 105. There's not many between the blue lines left and the ones that are available are in the front few rows, which means you'll be staring at the back of Cavanaugh's head...That is of course unless they are doing something stupid again, like holding back tickets for the season ticket packages until November 3rd. I refuse to count the green dots this time.

Reaction Score
They are definitely holding back tickets. As an RPI alum I looked at that game and it shows very few tickets on the rink sides despite the fact that it's an early season non-league game on a Tuesday. I think in the long-term UConn will be a very popular draw for hockey, but I really doubt that a program that only sold about 1,000 tickets per game on campus has pre-sold many times that in its first year off-campus. It's going to be a building process on and off the ice, not an overnight transformation.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Just bought another ticket for my son for BC. He turned 2 in August and will be 2 1/4 years by the time this game rolls around. I decided that $12 wasn't worth the hassle of trying to convince the XL Center ticket scanner he didn't need a ticket. I got the seat right next to my other two tickets, but it was the last available seat in the row. Whew!!

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Season tickets haven't gone out yet?????

They went out last Friday. No need to go out any earlier, first game in in November.

Will be in BPT tonight with a QU and a Gopher alum in tow. Should be a good time.

Reaction Score
Season tickets haven't gone out yet?????
I got an email over the wekend that they were just mailed out, so people should receive them today or tomorrow...Thursday latest.

Reaction Score
Should be interesting vs Q. Haven't seen any of the team so far. Hopefully we can handle the pressure in our end and make some nice passes through center zone. Big boy hockey tonight. Gotta be ready from the first shift.

Bill Sussman

My Name isn't really Bill
Reaction Score
I got an email over the wekend that they were just mailed out, so people should receive them today or tomorrow...Thursday latest.

Just received mine at the doorstep today! Section 116, Row K, Seats 12-13.... See you all there!

Reaction Score
They released a bunch of tickets that weren't previously there in sec. 120 & 123.

Reaction Score
They should. Run a couple of radio adds on 1080 and get the TV news to talk about it on sports. It would be cool to offer a buy one get one free for all students of all ages who have a USA hockey card. I bet they could get more than a 1000 walk ups.

Reaction Score
Plagiarized from an

Kyle Brennan‏@kylebrennan1
.@UConnMHOC coach Mike Cavanaugh hopes for crowd near 10,000 for next Wednesday vs. BC at XL Center. Says lower bowl is close to sold out.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Five in my group have tickets in section 120(all of our 1st UConn hockey game). Looking online it looks like they have opened the upper bowl in certain spot. What is the largest attendance in UConn hockey history? Will this be a record breaking game?

Reaction Score
Five in my group have tickets in section 120(all of our 1st UConn hockey game). Looking online it looks like they have opened the upper bowl in certain spot. What is the largest attendance in UConn hockey history? Will this be a record breaking game?

It will be a record for UConn and likely the league. The record attendance for an inaugural Hockey East game was over 8k according to Cav.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom