Since I don't believe in jinxes........... | The Boneyard

Since I don't believe in jinxes...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
....if we get by MD, if my math is correct we'll be playing SCU for #100 and entering the tournament with 108 and closing out the season with 114 consecutive wins. Then there's next year, yikes.
Irrational exuberance? Maybe, but what other fans in any sport could even imagine such a thing?

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Who wrote this OP? Sonny or Tony? Inquiring minds want to know.:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
....if we get by MD, if my math is correct we'll be playing SCU for #100 and entering the tournament with 108 and closing out the season with 114 consecutive wins. Then there's next year, yikes.
Irrational exuberance? Maybe, but what other fans in any sport could even imagine such a thing?

Nothing "irrational" about it, Sonny. With the talent here and the talent coming in, we may not live to see another UConn loss. Doesn't mean we won't lose this year of course, but there's nothing wrong with "exuberance" over what's to come.

Reaction Score
Assuming they get through the next month, UConn is bound to play someone -- possibly two teams -- they already beat in the regular season. That puts additional pressure on them in the tournament. If -- and I stress the word -- they run the table this year, I believe that will be the greatest coaching accomplishment in WCBB ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom