Since ETT didn't post this I thought I would | The Boneyard

Since ETT didn't post this I thought I would

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Maya's team ousts Griner's team. Will play a rematch in the finals against Cambage's team. (Sorry ETT! :))

LINK

Last edited:

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I was following this and posting on the Baylor board (see, I can contain myself). BG's team won the first game and then lost by 1 in the second game. That was their chance to win it.

But BG played well in the series. In the final game she had 31 points and 13 rebound. Not on the Maya-scale but she still had a good series. Maya got fouled A LOT and hit 9 of 9 FTs.

I think this time in China will be invaluable for BG. It is surely a chance for her to mature both on and off the court and view playing basketball as a career and not just a game. I have a feeling that we will see the results in the WNBA, assuming that the new coach makes more of attempt to involve her in the offense than the other two coaches did.

Last edited:

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I wonder how good Team China gets over time if the country hosts a league with a number of Chinese players and the experience of playing with against a number of top global players.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I wonder how good Team China gets over time if the country hosts a league with a number of Chinese players and the experience of playing with against a number of top global players.

I have watched the box scores and there are frequently players that score more than the Americans on their team. Not sure if that implies that they are getting better, but I would think that it does.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Ok, for anyone new or a little slow ... Repeat after me:

Maya Moore wins championships.

Got it?

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
did you really think ETT would have posted BG losing... I wouldnt hold my breath :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom