Sims | The Boneyard

Sims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
After watching and listening to the Baylor game it seems like Sims does not respect her coach. She talks back, pointed out how Kim mulkey reacted to a player who shot a long three....... I do not know.... To me it seems disrespectful. Almost like mulkey cannot and does not try to control sims

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
She and Kim are both firey. That doesn't mean that Sims doesn't respect her. The have a great relationship.

Sims just had a tremendous performance to lead her team to the Elit Eight...but snipe away if it makes you feel better.

Reaction Score
To an outsider, Svetlana no doubt appeared abrasive toward Geno. ("You didn't bring me 8000 miles to pass the ball.") Just Svet being Svet. Part of the reason I loved her so much, you knew she was saying exactly what she was thinking.

Reaction Score
LOL... Like when Stef did the Geno dance?

http://blog.ctnews.com/elliott/2014/03/08/geno-escapes-trouble-dolson-reacts-in-a-hurry/

Or anytime a UConn player has teased Geno?

http://www.well.com/user/phil/YouTube Special Features.htm

Clearly, UConn is one of the most disrespectful team around.
I do not know if these are the same. Geno's players are teasing with him, while Sims seems to be more dismissive and just down right attitude... maybe it is just me... but there is a huge difference between what is going on. But thanks for the entertaining videos...

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Hey - the shot that was taken was a three pointer by her center who I think had not taken and certainly not made a three this year. Of course coach would be upset before it went through the net at which point it became a brilliant move. Geno would probably react the same way if Kiah decided to shoot a three.
Sims and Kim have not had an easy relationship over the years, but they seem to be pretty much on the same page this whole year.
Nothing to see here, move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32