Simple question on JC | The Boneyard

Simple question on JC

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
As more days go by without his call on St. Joseph's, does this mean the decision is more and more likely to be 'no'?

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
I would say that nobody has any idea outside of guessing

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
The second he wants to coach again he will have a job the next second. My guess is ADDave pulls him back in to be more involved.

Reaction Score
JC should not be hinting to a small school that he is coaching again unless he is completely certain. It's like Lebron telling a kindergartener that he is coming to his birthday party n then no show

I see it the otherway around.
USJ is getting some pub from JC. They just started accepting male students . What better way to put the school on the map in N.E

I think JC is the one doing the favors for them. Just a guess

Last edited:
C

Chief00

It's simple math. And time will decide things if it doesn't get settled soon.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
JC should not be hinting to a small school that he is coaching again unless he is completely certain. It's like Lebron telling a kindergartener that he is coming to his birthday party n then no show
I can see Lebron doing that
BUT I don't think JC is leading anybody on - he's not like that

C

Chief00

I can see Lebron doing that
BUT I don't think JC is leading anybody on - he's not like that
He just doesn't want to give up a $300k a year pay. Agree, he isn't leading people on intentionally.

Reaction Score
He just doesn't want to give up a $300k a year pay. Agree, he isn't leading people on intentionally.
presumably he has accumulated sufficient funds to live comfortably for the balance of his and Pat's lives without the fundraising stipend from UConn. If he truly wants to coach again, giving that up can't be the primary factor not to do so.

C

Chief00

presumably he has accumulated sufficient funds to live comfortably for the balance of his and Pat's lives without the fundraising stipend from UConn. If he truly wants to coach again, giving that up can't be the primary factor not to do so.

Are you talking about the same guy who said " not a dime back"? LOL

I love the dude and he loves coaching but he would look at the $300k a year as a responsibility to his family, I believe.

I don't see him giving that up unless someone came up with comparable money on the other end - probably doubtful.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom