Simi Shittu (Duke and Kentucky getting involved) | The Boneyard

Simi Shittu (Duke and Kentucky getting involved)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not shocked all the big boys will be involved. Honestly if we have a shot we need to seal the deal sooner than later. His list is going to be crazy long by the end of the summer
I dont think we'll be able to get him to commit early. I feel like this is becoming a long shot

Reaction Score
Isn't almost every recruit most schools (besides Kentucky and Duke) recruit a long shot? The failures far outweigh the successes.

Reaction Score
Not shocked all the big boys will be involved. Honestly if we have a shot we need to seal the deal sooner than later. His list is going to be crazy long by the end of the summer

Que Bunkey. Just close baby!

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I'm hoping they have more high profile targets, or other top 25 guys they're after harder.

Kentucky likes Naz Reid, who projects to be the same type of player as Simi, but with more NBA upside.

Reaction Score
I'm hoping they have more high profile targets, or other top 25 guys they're after harder.

Kentucky likes Naz Reid, who projects to be the same type of player as Simi, but with more NBA upside.
These kind of recruitments always makw me uneasy tho. Because you know that at any moment duke or uk can just come and take him

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
These kind of recruitments always makw me uneasy tho. Because you know that at any moment duke or uk can just come and take him
Of course, but like @Fishy said, they can't have everyone. Plus we were on him earlier, so hopefully that pays off.

Reaction Score
Would be weird to the point of worrisome if the big boys weren't after a recruit like this. Let's not get gun shy all of sudden because we've lost out on a few recently - we just can't forget to offer the guys in the 25-60 range as well. Confident that Kill's shotgun approach will alleviate some of that concern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom