Silver lining for everyone at home | The Boneyard

Silver lining for everyone at home

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
You didn't have to exit the arena to chants of Let's Go Orange.

Confirmed it was Mrs. @Dribbles and confirmed she's a better fan than you. I don't care who you are, just know that Mrs. @Dribbles is a better fan than you.

I need to exit the forum before I get radiation poisoning from the hot takes, but before I go I'll say this (and it might be easier to say from Paradise): The only take away anyone should have from today is its a shame we don't play Syracuse every year, because it doesn't matter what either team is working with, its coming down to the wire and its going to be a blast.

Go huskies.

ConnZag3

NCAA Hoops Connoisseur
Reaction Score
I didn't think it was possible for there to be more obnoxious fans than those of UK but after today I realize Cuse fans are damn close. Their superiority complex is off the charts for a group that rarely wins anything of note.

Orc

Reaction Score
I didn't think it was possible for there to be more obnoxious fans than those of UK but after today I realize Cuse fans are damn close. Their superiority complex is off the charts for a group that rarely wins anything of note.

Wait for Karma. Remember our first year in the AAC and how much they made of Uconn being in a mid-major conference? It was soo great visiting their message board when we won the title that year.

So wait for karma. We all know which team has the most potential to go far in March

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom