Signs that it is probably time to stop hitting refresh to see if there are new CR posts | The Boneyard

Signs that it is probably time to stop hitting refresh to see if there are new CR posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
11946478_f496.jpg

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I force myself to check every evening because even though nothing big probably happened (I check Twitter plenty!), I know it'll take me way too long to catch up if I miss a day on any of these threads....

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I'm currently in the process of shopping for a house (coincidently in the way nicer than people realize neighborhoods south of Silver Ln.) Between clicking on this forum 400 times a day and the various home buying sites/checking for emails from my realtor I may actually go crazy.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
I'm currently in the process of shopping for a house (coincidently in the way nicer than people realize neighborhoods south of Silver Ln.) Between clicking on this forum 400 times a day and the various home buying sites/checking for emails from my realtor I may actually go crazy.
Yer looking in south EH?

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
This is definitely me...hanging on to every post.......
images

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
So post game parties BY after wins?
My fiancé is a third shift nurse who sleeps during the day most of the time. It's going to be such a tease to not tailgate in my own yard and taxi/über in.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
My fiancé is a third shift nurse who sleeps during the day most of the time. It's going to be such a tease to not tailgate in my own yard and taxi/über in.
But yer saying there's a chance

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
I have not cleaned or done laundry in 4 days, l never stop reading the Boneyard. Hope theat UConn gets in before the neighbors squeal to hoarders Buried Alive.

Four days? More like four weeks here. Helicopters from the various hoarder shows have been doing flyovers. I am, however, ready at a moment's notice to proudly fly my UCONN flag when the announcement is made. I will derive a particular sense of satisfaction showing the Husky colors here in the heart of Big 12 country, as always.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
Four days? More like four weeks here. Helicopters from the various hoarder shows have been doing flyovers. I am, however, ready at a moment's notice to proudly fly my UCONN flag when the announcement is made. I will derive a particular sense of satisfaction showing the Husky colors here in the heart of Big 12 country, as always.
Ready to plant the UConn flag in DFW, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom