Not open for further replies.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Livingstone gone to USF? Any info? Wtf

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I was between jobs last year on signing day and was able to watch the Huskies' feed to see the LOI's come in. Not so much this year. I'll be at work all day disconnecting from the interwebs. No minute by minute drama this year.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
It sucks that we've already lost Ulizio and Livingstone. I'm hoping we hold onto Highsmith. Let's all hope that there are no more surprises with that fax machine tomorrow... :confused:

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Give HCBD his due on recruiting "size". Now time to coach em up.

Reaction Score
It sucks that we've already lost Ulizio and Livingstone. I'm hoping we hold onto Highsmith. Let's all hope that there are no more surprises with that fax machine tomorrow... :confused:
Or if there are they are pleasant surprises;)

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
13 now. Does anyone know how many we are "expecting" not that Ulizio and Livingstone are headed elsewhere?

Reaction Score

What does this mean, hopefully hold onto Highsmith ? He is a preferred walk-on with no other committable offers anywhere, I wouldn't lose too much sleep about him going elsewhere

Reaction Score
What does this mean, hopefully hold onto Highsmith ? He is a preferred walk-on with no other committable offers anywhere, I wouldn't lose too much sleep about him going elsewhere

BC guy. Obvious troll is obvious.

Reaction Score
mets1090 said:
13 now. Does anyone know how many we are "expecting" not that Ulizio and Livingstone are headed elsewhere?
Dez said 22 schollies and 8 PWO's expected

Reaction Score
The depressing stuff just keeps on coming . . . .
Let's hope that kid has learned from his past and makes the most of a 2nd opportunity. Fact of the matter is that with his size, and supposed speed he never saw the field over a 5-8 171 lb Lyle McCoombs. With the stable of backs we have now...especially the young kids in Johnson and Newsome we are in good shape. There is stuff to be depressed about like not being in the P-5...the fact Pasqualoni and DeLeone ran this program square into a tree at high speed...BUT seeing Joe Williams sign with Utah on signing day isn't.

Reaction Score
So we didn't even put together a full class, despite plenty of room and opportunities to play early.

Got it.

How do you figure? If the figures reported are accurate I count 30 new players (FWIW: That is EXACTLY the number I predicted in the summer). I see 22 signed scholarship agreements in the numbers, and room for 3 additional NEW scholarships to be distributed, leaving a nice cushion for competition among PWO players, and expecting for attrition, graduation come December - more than 60 players on scholarship come January 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom