OT: Signed Shabazz Memorabilia | The Boneyard

OT: Signed Shabazz Memorabilia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I saw some merch on the deals site Woot.com this morning so I figured I'd give a heads up.

http://sport.woot.com/plus/ncaa-autographed-memorabilia?ref=sp_cnt_wp_2

They have a ton of odd NCAA merch if you search around the Sports section, mostly that doesn't include UConn, but I noticed there's a mousepad with the old logo for $10. Also 2 different signed Shabazz photos that are $39 for an 8"x10" or $43 for a 16"x20". You can go with the post championship celebration with Shabazz puffing out his jersey and shouting "I TOLD YOU", or the shot inside Gampel of moments after he hit the game winner over Florida, still wincing from his leg injury.

I went with the championship celebration. I was thinking it would be nice to have the one that shows Gampel, but the Championship was just such a bigger moment, and the shot is a lot like the cover of SI from then.

Silk31

CA$$$HHHHH
Reaction Score
I have a big one of Bazz celebrating after the Florida buzzer beater in my man cave. It's truly an epic photo that captures the full craziness of Gampel

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
I saw some merch on the deals site Woot.com this morning so I figured I'd give a heads up.

http://sport.woot.com/plus/ncaa-autographed-memorabilia?ref=sp_cnt_wp_2

They have a ton of odd NCAA merch if you search around the Sports section, mostly that doesn't include UConn, but I noticed there's a mousepad with the old logo for $10. Also 2 different signed Shabazz photos that are $39 for an 8"x10" or $43 for a 16"x20". You can go with the post championship celebration with Shabazz puffing out his jersey and shouting "I TOLD YOU", or the shot inside Gampel of moments after he hit the game winner over Florida, still wincing from his leg injury.

I went with the championship celebration. I was thinking it would be nice to have the one that shows Gampel, but the Championship was just such a bigger moment, and the shot is a lot like the cover of SI from then.
I have the the photo of him celebrating after the championship that you mentioned, signed in my office. My fiancee got it for me when the won. Whenever I feel down about this team I can just look at it and remember the good times, and remember that my fiancee is awesome. Worth it.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Why didn't they get Tyler Olander to sign that Florida picture?

Reaction Score
Got the Shabazz beats FL one, always loved the wide angle shots that captured the crowd reactions as well as the on-court action. Wish they had a Kemba vs Pitt as well...thanks for the heads up Kembacity!

Reaction Score
Mine already came in yesterday and boy oh boy is it glorious. I was expecting it to come in a tube, so I'd just chuck it under the bed for framing and presenting later on when I have the space (Currently in a pretty tight apartment space-wise), but it came laid out in plastic. It will be tough to resist framing and hanging immediately, I've got mojo to worry about for Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom