Sideline Reporter? | The Boneyard

Sideline Reporter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is it still Erika Wachter? A quick search brought up her LinkedIn account and she speaks of UConn in the past ...

I work with a variety of clients including CPTV Sports, COX Hub, Birdseye Sports, and MiLB's Connecticut Tigers, serving primarily as a sideline reporter. I am also the host and a reporter for the weekly high school sports show, In Focus.

Most recently, I was the on-air reporter for UConn Athletics. There, I was the in-arena host for football and men's/women's basketball games. I was also responsible for producing pre and post game wraps, compiling updates and feature stories on the University's Olympic sports programs,
as well as hosting weekly in-studio All-Access shows.

I can't find anything naming a new sideline reporter ... guess we'll find out soon enough :)

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Maybe this is the kind of thing that gets cut to keep costs down in the AAC.

Reaction Score
Maybe this is the kind of thing that gets cut to keep costs down in the AAC.

Unacceptable. Un-fund women's rowing or intramural frisbee to bring back Erica (or Emily) and no one will notice.

Reaction Score
SNY is only doing one UConn game this year which is tonight.

Reaction Score
There's times TBD for 7/12 games. I think you're jumping the gun on that one.

It's on the SNY web site. Only one last year as well as we end up on ESPNN, CBS Sportschannel,... It's the AAC contract.

Reaction Score
I've always been kinda partial to hearing Kevin Nathan during the Joe D show and an occasional TV cameo during the game... He does a good job.. Not the eye candy most fellas prefer in the opposite sex sideline reporting though...

Reaction Score
I saw Ms. Noonan this Saturday at a food truck festival. As lovely as ever.

Reaction Score
There was no sideline reporting at all today, so I guess it'll remain a mystery ...

Reaction Score
Did anyone see the video of the kids eating the wings? There was some girl holding a UCONN microphone during that segment who made Emily and Erica look like 5's. Anyone know who she is? @John?

Reaction Score
That is her I believe, but upon closers review I'll adjust my review of Emily and Erica to 9's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom