Sid Wilson update(sort of)a | The Boneyard

Sid Wilson update(sort of)a

Reaction Score
Duke offered Jordan Tucker(a syracuse target) If cuse misses out on Jordan Tucker i think they ratchet up the pursuit of Sidney Wilson. So something to keep an eye on

Reaction Score
If this kid goes to Duke after living in New York and being Syracuse's #1 target for 6 months I may hang em up in terms of following recruiting.

Reaction Score
Not a good look for Cuse if they lose to Duke in this fashion.

Reaction Score
If this kid goes to Duke after living in New York and being Syracuse's #1 target for 6 months I may hang em up in terms of following recruiting.
Cuse ain't Duke

Reaction Score
It's Duke. People understand. The same thing will probably happen to us if Duval picks KU soon.
Except i really dont think Duke wants tremont. For whatever reason. And if it does happen we havent put nearly as much energy into tremont as they did tucker. They are about to get gut punched

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
#Brotherhood

Reaction Score
Except i really dont think Duke wants tremont. For whatever reason. And if it does happen we havent put nearly as much energy into tremont as they did tucker. They are about to get gut punched

I agree. The comparison is that Duke swoops in late in both situations to snag a player who seemed to be going elsewhere. And the fact that Duke doesn't appear to really want Tremont would make his commitment there very disappointing. They probably expect to both land Duval and retain Jackson but neither are sure figure.

Reaction Score
I agree. The comparison is that Duke swoops in late in both situations to snag a player who seemed to be going elsewhere. And the fact that Duke doesn't appear to really want Tremont would make his commitment there very disappointing. They probably expect to both land Duval and retain Jackson but neither are sure figure.
Very true. Its tge luxury of being duke and uk. You get your pick of the litter

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom