Sid Wilson update 4/4/17 | The Boneyard

Sid Wilson update 4/4/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

No inside info, have never felt this kid was coming here. Not that this tweet changes anything. Just a gut feel from long time following recruiting. Anyone else get that vibe?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
No inside info, have never felt this kid was coming here. Not that this tweet changes anything. Just a gut feel from long time following recruiting. Anyone else get that vibe?
No

Reaction Score
After the comments that have been made by the Mass Rivals coach regarding Glen Miller, and MAL decommitting while being teammates with Wilson, I do not feel good about Reeves, Duke, or Wilson. I don't think we'll do well locally until 2019's class.

I think they'll focus on Carey over Duke/Reeves, and will be in the Quickley sweepstakes. Also, I know Shittu plays in VT, but I think we'll be in on him all the way too.

Reaction Score
After the comments that have been made by the Mass Rivals coach regarding Glen Miller, and MAL decommitting while being teammates with Wilson, I do not feel good about Reeves, Duke, or Wilson. I don't think we'll do well locally until 2019's class.

I think they'll focus on Carey over Duke/Reeves, and will be in the Quickley sweepstakes. Also, I know Shittu plays in VT, but I think we'll be in on him all the way too.

I hope we go in hard on Quickley but we better not turn down someone else in the top 40 for him like we supposedly did with Diallo.

Reaction Score
Glen Miller may have been our lead NEPSAC recruiter, but I'm sure KO has a relationship with all these kids as well. It's not over, although I think they're going to end up liking what Ed Cooley is pushing for them at Providence. But we're in on many quality 2018 guards, we'll be okay. Quickley, Quinerly, Carey are all great, great players.

Reaction Score

Chillious recruits nationally, look at his recruits at Washington. Diarra is from Missouri, Harris is from North Carolina, Fultz was from Washington ETC...

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Chief is truly a master. Now literally anything can be announced in the next.....forever.....and he can take credit for it. Just as he's done in the past. Amazing....

Cca71BD.jpg

Reaction Score
Bumping this thread...any new info on a possible Sid re-class? Could use him more and more now that a lot of our "Plan A" guys seem unlikely. Chief gave us a little tease but then ghosted....any news?

Getting Wilson, Diarra, Waters, and this grad big Williams (nothing special but a big body and would only take up a 2017 ship) would do the trick for me.

Reaction Score
Bumping this thread...any new info on a possible Sid re-class? Could use him more and more now that a lot of our "Plan A" guys seem unlikely. Chief gave us a little tease but then ghosted....any news?

Getting Wilson, Diarra, Waters, and this grad big Williams (nothing special but a big body and would only take up a 2017 ship) would do the trick for me.
As soon as we get some news Chief will come back with the news

Reaction Score

Reaction Score

I think u r living in fantasy land with that class. I hope u r right tho. Wilson has been pretty steadfast about staying in '18, FYI.

Reaction Score
I think u r living in fantasy land with that class. I hope u r right tho. Wilson has been pretty steadfast about staying in '18, FYI.

Yeah...could be fantasy land. Just trying to stay optimistic. A week ago people were talking about us getting Harris, Juiston, Cam Johnson, Diarra, etc. so I've at least toned down the expectations since then...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom