SIAP: Pete Thamel says one of the dumbest things yet | The Boneyard

SIAP: Pete Thamel says one of the dumbest things yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thamel is a Syracuse sycophant. All you need to know about him was he went to Nate Miles' house to dig up dirt on Calhoun after the NCAA did its investigation.

All human beings, without exception, have biases and intentions. "Objective journalist" is an oxymoron. Thamel is the worst of such cretins, being both a hypocrite and a fool.

Reaction Score
Thamel is a Syracuse sycophant. All you need to know about him was he went to Nate Miles' house to dig up dirt on Calhoun after the NCAA did its investigation.

All human beings, without exception, have biases and intentions. "Objective journalist" is an oxymoron. Thamel is the worst of such cretins, being both a hypocrite and a fool.
makes alot more sense now. Thanks

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
Jurich is the little girl with the curl right now. He's done a fantastic job at the Ville but people are getting just a little carried away with Ville's cred. Solid basketball school but up and down in football. Their market is smaller and no matter what, they'll always be Kentucky's bitch. UConn has great men's hoops and women's hoops and a young football program. Whatever UConn puts it's mind to it has succeeded in. Talk about potential? And finally markets: #30 DMA and that doesn't include Fairfield County. Some of these media people need to wake up and smell the coffee.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
This is unbelievable. It's no wonder that when the media puts out garbage like this, morons on the internet read it and believe it.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
This guy is an absolute moron. I'm making a mental note to never read his slop again.

Reaction Score
Louisville is 5-3 against us in football, all-time. Wow. So drastically superior. We have the 6th best record in basketball over the past 10 years and Louisville has the 14th.

Reaction Score
Glad you posted that but sorry I read it. Good thing for him the column doesn't do comments.

Reaction Score
I'm really sick of the entire state of connecticut not included with UConn. Connecticut is a tiny state and UConn is the flagship university. Private universities like Boston College get credit for the boston market, which is dumb. I was born and raised in the boston area, live here now, and grew up a BC fan. It is insane to think that they are given credit for having any control of the boston market, yet UConn isn't given credit for parts of connecticut that are 1-1.5 hours away from the main campus. I'm sure there is some technicality as to why these towns/cities aren't included, but it really pisses me off.

Reaction Score
Louisville is 5-3 against us in football, all-time. Wow. So drastically superior. We have the 6th best record over the past 10 years and Louisville has the 14th.

4-3

Reaction Score
I thought WM was a F ing superstar, he sat on his ass while this football program went to shat telling us to wait give it time.

GOOD CALL $^*%$E&($($#$^*%#^*%#^*%@#&*# !!!!!!
if we dont get the invite, it was on his watch.

Reaction Score
The only thing Louisville football has on us right now is Jurich made the right hire in Charlie Strong after a disasterous one in Steve Kragthorpe. Unfortunately for public per eption we needed Edsall's replacement to be a Charlie Strong type NOT this disaster! Thanks Hathaway!

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
The only thing Louisville football has on us right now is Jurich made the right hire in Charlie Strong after a disasterous one in Steve Kragthorpe. Unfortunately for public per eption we needed Edsall's replacement to be a Charlie Strong type NOT this disaster! Thanks Hathaway!

Exactly what I've been saying. A more inspired hire and a competitive last two seasons and we wouldn't have to hear all of these grumblings about UConn bringing nothing to the table athletically. Half the ACC is jumping out at the thought of adding Pasqualoni/DeLeone and crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom