SI: New-Look UConn Brings Talent, Youth Into Big East Return | The Boneyard

SI: New-Look UConn Brings Talent, Youth Into Big East Return

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
"The Huskies’ 2020–21 roster is made up of seven new players, a feat that has not occurred in the program since the 1988–89 season. The new squad will be one of the youngest teams in UConn’s history, with no seniors among it. In some ways, the occurrence is one of coincidence. The last time the Huskies had seven new players on a roster took place the same season the program won its first Big East championship, 31 years ago. This year, the women’s basketball program makes its return to the conference after seven seasons in the AAC."

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Read that article, and it is worrysome. Geno only gave Paige two "reallys". From him, that is faint praise!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Read that article, and it is worrysome. Geno only gave Paige two "reallys". From him, that is faint praise!
I have a different take. That he's calling a frosh in Nov "really, really good" is coach speak for she's really freaking good.

And when Paige says “I’m a freshman, but I can still help lead this team because we’re really young… We have six freshmen, there has to be a leader in that group as well”; that's player speak for I'm ready to kick some ass.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds
Top Bottom