SI Faces In The Crowd: Azzi Fudd | The Boneyard

SI Faces In The Crowd: Azzi Fudd

Reaction Score
When I played high school basketball, Coach Bonney started a program in the elementary school. Mike Lawlor, one of my teammates, was yelling and screaming at a group of kids who were just learning the game. He didn't mean any harm, but you have to teach them at that age.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Whether Azzi starts or not her freshman year, she's going to help UConn a lot of games during her 4 years there. I'd bet UConn loses no more that 7 games during her 4 year run.

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
Whether Azzi starts or not her freshman year, she's going to help UConn a lot of games during her 4 years there. I'd bet UConn loses no more that 7 games during her 4 year run.
I'd like to take the under on the 7 maybe losses. What a number to shoot for. The implications are unreal considering Geno wants to play the best teams before conference games begin. If there are 7 I hope they are before the big dance. We do have high expectations, I feel the young lady Husky's share them. With the influx of talent coming next year to UConn and WCBB in general we are in for a treat, let the good times roll!

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Please, I see a new UConn Undefeated show for the 2022-2023-2024-2025 class. At least 1 and probably more Perfect seasons.

Reaction Score
When Azzi plays basketball, I see her 'Hungry Eyes' to score points !
I agree, I know Geno had to tell Paige to shoot more, I’m guessing he won’t have to tell that to Azzi.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I'd like to take the under on the 7 maybe losses. What a number to shoot for. The implications are unreal considering Geno wants to play the best teams before conference games begin. If there are 7 I hope they are before the big dance. We do have high expectations, I feel the young lady Husky's share them. With the influx of talent coming next year to UConn and WCBB in general we are in for a treat, let the good times roll!
It’s just a long range guess. We know other elite teams will also enjoy an influx of talented players. That’s what makes following this team so much fun. Everyone likes a winner, and what made the win over South Carolina so encouraging.

I look forward to a return to the “good old days” when UConn’s OOC schedule featured 7-8 top ranked teams. You have to assume there can always be an ”Arkansas“ or two on our schedule. How they play those games is the rub.

Three players (Dungee, Correa & Park-Lane) had BIG games against UConn this year. UConn was able to win two of them. That one loss humbled UConn. Some say it was a wake-up call that hit its mark. UConn has played much better since.

How far will this team go? There are some teams in their bracket that could send them home. Lest I remind you that #15 seed sent #2 seed Ohio State (men's tournament) home. Crap happens!! I fully expect an upset or two on the women's side. Please don't think it can't happen. Our team has already exceeded the expectations of many fans, just based on the number of freshmen on the roster. Can UConn defeat two experience and veteran one seeds? Is that a bridge too far? That’s what it will take to raise the championship trophy.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom